Dont be rude to Sara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you kinda have to watch the moon. I'm a small business person too. And it always coincides with the full moon. This past week it was 'freak week'! We had 2 days with more maintenance than anything else!! I have people waiting for GLV's also; some insistant on putting their money down on one, in hopes they would get pick of the litter. One of them got tired of waiting and we heard it. I'm glad though, that it was my guys that heard it and not Sara. They're rough and tough... they can take it!
By the way, I don't remember being told you have a new addition to the family!!! --- I could give you some tips on who to hire! (Not names, but where you could find someone that - 1. believed in the product when you tell them what they do,- and 2. would give you their 'all' and be totally trustworthy.)

Anyway, we can't wait to see ours when they arrive. We told Sara to pick out the colors, so, it's kind of exciting! Like opening up a present!!!

Sissylala

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Vegas
I just started getting into vaping, and mods and such and came across the GLV3 Mini. Im in freaking AWE.

I came here, read the thread and now I want one even more. I don't know the relationship between Sara and the maker, but anyone willing to stand up to bully customers (yes thats right.. a bully) for his staff / partner has my business.

jaybird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
MI USA
www.greatlakesvapor.com
I just started getting into Vaping, and Mods and such and came across the GLV3 Mini. Im in freaking AWE.

I came here, read the thread and now I want one even more. I don't know the relationship between Sara and the maker, but anyone willing to stand up to bully customers (yes thats right.. a bully) for his staff / partner has my business.
Thank you. Sara is my better half ..she is standing next to me in my avatar. To be honest I would do the same if she were just an employe. You should never be mean to people that are trying to help you...wait staff, oil change people, sales people..etc. just IMO. The worst are people that think just because their spending money the can act, or treat the staff anyway they want.

Barefoot

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Xianning, Hubei Province, China
Tried Posting yesterday - doesn't seem to have worked :confused:

Jay and Sara have been 2 of the best for Customer Service every time i've dealt with them. The phone has always been answered swiftly and brightly/politely and they've always made allowances for my accent and poor American :thumb:

How folk could be rude or hurtful to Sara surprises me - she's always helpful and i can hear her smile down the phone :confused:

Keep up the good work at GLV and DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

Lau517

Verified Member
Mar 1, 2010
ex ANALOG KID in nh
Someone was rude/mean to Sara?!?! Hey Sara... forward nasty messages to me. I'll set them straight! Oh wait... I wouldn't want to ruin your awesome reputation for EXCELLENT customer service. I just can't imagine someone being mean to someone so sweet. I waited for my GLV and it was TOTALLY worth it! Some people just don't think ahead. That's THEIR problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread