DON'T BUY the eGo AIO!!!!! IT SUCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sludge Van Diesel

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
Barnet UK
Corrected, I got my abbreviations mixed up...

PG vs VG – What is the difference, and what should I use?

The bit where they talk about older devices being affected by higher VG is not applicable in mods today. The devices they mention are old devices, probably not even sold in stores anymore, with exception to the nautilus (I think one of our local vape shops is still selling it).
Virtually all my tanks (barring 4) are Nautilus (1, 2, or Mini (no odds they're the same coils anyway)) & I use 80-100% VG no problem. Maybe that was written when they had the BDC as opposed to BVC coils.

^Personally I think if the OP wants something that looks cool, he should go the classy route, vape like a Sir & get an e-pipe. I know the ideal starter for him^

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Virtually all my tanks (barring 4) are Nautilus (1, 2, or Mini (no odds they're the same coils anyway)) & I use 80-100% VG no problem. Maybe that was written when they had the BDC as opposed to BVC coils.

^Personally I think if the OP wants something that looks cool, he should go the classy route, vape like a Sir & get an e-pipe. I know the ideal starter for him^

I have never used a BDC coil in any of the 3 Nautilus Minis and always use only High or MAX VG. I find lots of info from reviewers used to spread knowledge is outdated and agree wholehearted with @Sludge Van Diesel

samandmax

Moved On
Apr 26, 2017
Boston

Thank you for the suggestion but I have ordered my cig-a-like already.

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
IMG_0431.JPG

@samandmax

What, this one?

My 2nd purchase 2 years ago

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
That's what I meant when I said halo and then v2 I can understand confusion from that.
Actually, I had the Ex one
IMG_0419.JPG

Still got it. it helped me through the switching stage. The recharging is annoying though, the cartridges are extra money + the connection isn't 510 so you have to use their cartridges if I remember correctly.

It's definitely like a cig as opposed to a fog machine though.

Pleasant vape all the same. Enjoy.

samandmax

Moved On
Apr 26, 2017
Boston
That's what I meant when I said halo and then v2 I can understand confusion from that.
Actually, I had the Ex one
View attachment 654311

Still got it. it helped me through the switching stage. The recharging is annoying though, the cartridges are extra money + the connection isn't 510 so you have to use their cartridges if I remember correctly.

It's definitely like a cig as opposed to a fog machine though.

Pleasant vape all the same. Enjoy.
Thanks man! I'll be sure to do a review video for the forum.

Imfallen_Angel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
Ottawa area, Canada
I have never used a BDC coil in any of the 3 Nautilus Minis and always use only High or MAX VG. I find lots of info from reviewers used to spread knowledge is outdated and agree wholehearted with @Sludge Van Diesel

I think it's a case that being MTL type tanks, as long as one doesn't try and pull like they would be cloud chasers, it wouldn't be a problem.

Reactions: Foggy Road

UndercoverV

Verified Member
Nov 30, 2010
Virginia
So I've been vaping with the eGo AIO starter kit for days........ only to find out that I went through 2 coils in a matter of 5 days. That's right, 5 days. I just tried to hit it and got a few burns in my throat, NOT PLEASANT! I did not buy wood and try to smoke it....... that's what it tastes like.... also there is minimal flavor and HUGE lung hit restriction. On a brighter note I will be buying the BLU e cigarette starter kit and a few filter cartridges, hopefully will have a better experience.
I've been vaping for years. I bought the aio in January. LOVE IT! The only change that I made was getting a better atomizer for it. Instead of using the ones that come with it, I use a 0.5 ohm BF atomizer that has the cotton fully exposed at the top of the atomizer with a screen netting. MAJOR DIFFERENCE! My AIO is perfect now. Use it daily.

go_player

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2012
USA
I agree....if it doesn't look cool, I'm out.

Indeed. Yesterday this beautiful girl half my age came up to me and said "I'm a model, just in town for a photo shoot, and I hope you don't think I'm being too forward, but that's a really cool mod you have there. Also, I like your taste in fedoras and stone-washed jeans. Got any Dad-jokes you'd like to tell me? I love those."

Then I woke up and had to go to work, but it left me with a good feeling all day. I owe it all to my excellent taste in vaping equipment. And hats.

Tony80

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2015
If the blu battery would have lasted all day and the refills cheap, I would have stuck with it. I like the size and feel of it.

You know you can refill cartomizers right?
When I had the njoy (basically same as blu) that's what I did, get a 50pg/50vg ejuice of your choice, could get at least 5 refills on each before it burned out. I got tired of carrying around 3 batteries and a full pack of 5 cartos to get through the day though, so upgraded to an ego, then a mvp 2.0, etc... Think I'm good with a 100w mod, I rarely go over 50, so I'm looking at small replaceable battery options that fall in that range now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread