Not open for further replies.

AndyColins

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2015
China
www.efun.top
Hi boys and girls,
This is efun.top again, I hope you guys all are well. Now I will introduce three excellent tanks to you, I should remind you, please pay attention, if you love these items, it is hard for you to choose other tanks, because they are so attractive. Now let’s go!

1, Cthulhu MTL MRDA(It comes with health and enjoy )

I have recommended the item to you guys, because it is a unique product not only from the shape but also from the performance. Designed for mouth to lung and restricted lung hit vapers, which can give you more health and extreme vaping experience. Besides, MTL RDA comes with adjustable in and out airflow by 3 air holes on the top cap which directly flow to the bottom coil, from which you can use it more easily. It is a good choice for the beginner.

2,OBS Crius II (Cool for you)

When I see the item, I said:”Wo, so cool!” This is a characteristic tank, right? It is a 25mm tank with brand new designed deck for single coil, and the black piece on top of post was made from high tech Zirconia, which is the best heat resistant material. And it can not make a pollution.
Please join the givaway on efun.top>>OBS Crius II

3.Vandy Vape Berserker MTL

Berserker MTL RTA is the latest mouth-to-lung tank atomizer from Vandy Vape. Of course, it have a unique feature which makes it different from other two item. It’s changeable capacity from 2.0ml to 4.5ml, multiple sizes of airholes, etc. The airholes comes with 5 sizes, 0.1mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.4mm, and 1.6mm, making it possible to experience a real cigarette tightening.
Please remember there is a giveaway on efun.top, please win it for free>>Vandy Vape Berserker MTL

I will introduce more items to you, please look forward to more new items on efun.top.

AndyColins

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2015
China
www.efun.top
hi friends, efun.top is coming again, today, I will introduce two items for you guys~~

1,Innokin Crios (Big Capacity)

It is a sleek and compact sub ohm tank with 4ml e-juice capacity and 24mm diameter. It adopts perfectly adjustable 3-slot bottom airflow control design which allows users to experience the best vaping with big clouds of amazing flavors! Together with convenient top-fill design and 0.65ohm BVC coil, Crios tank delivers huge flavorful clouds at 55W. You can get it just for $18.99on efun.top!

2,Hellvape Iron Maiden

It is an authentic design by Hellvape. It comes with a 30mm diameter and 22mm operation deck. Iron Maiden RDTA will become vapor's favorite choice. Besides, you can build quite big wires into the 2mm by 3.5mm large post hole.
Please remember to get it for $18.99, too!

AndyColins

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2015
China
www.efun.top
Hi vapers,
You are right, the series of don't buy is coming again, today, I would like to let you know this item. How do think about it?
Digiflavor Drop features 4 huge post holes and Duel Airflow that provides a bottom airflow flavor experience with no leaking. The stepped airflow design provides precise control while maintaining an ultra smooth and whistle free vaping experience. Please remember to login to get the big discount!

There is giveaway on efun.top. please remember to get it for free, check to learn more>>Digiflavor Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread