Don't hardly recognize anyone here anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Thank you for the support dear, means a lot! I used to haunt this section a lot!
The NET's are helping a lot, I'm still smoking some, but 2-8 cigs vs 2-5 PAD, I'd call that pretty good progress! It took some time to find a juice I liked, and I'm still not completely in love with what I am using, but it's growing on me. The NET's seem to have a dark and earthy tone to them and after using the sweeter e-juice it takes some getting used to! I've settled on Heather's Dragon's fire, it's a strong tobacco with a hint of dark chocolate, not the sweet goodness, but it smooths it out some. If your friends want as close to a real Marlboro as they can get, try her Dark Horse, it was too much for even me, and I like me some tobacco!
I'm still at 36mg and playing around with gear to find what I like, all the new stuff is so airy and it's hard to find the old Kayfun lites!
But the NET's do work for me, hopefully they'll help your friends? I hate recommending another vendors juice in your forum, but as you guys don't carry anything like it, I did, I hope it can help your friends.
I don't mind hearing about stuff from other vendors if it's helping keep people off the ciggies. It sounds like you've got a pretty tough situation going on, and I'd say you should be damn proud of only doing 2-8 or so a day! Are the meds giving you any sleep issues? My friend has a really hard time staying awake and that can add to the frustration. I've heard some people have tried to mindfully smoke their cigarette and that can help.

My friend looked up some of the NETs and since he's a pipe smoker too, he's pretty pumped to try 'em. I'm gonna buy him one of our Vogue mods and I think that'll hit the spot for him. When he first tried vaping, he was really into it, and then he got kind of lazy, but this might do the trick.

Thank you, thank you, a bajillion times thank you :)

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
I don't mind hearing about stuff from other vendors if it's helping keep people off the ciggies. It sounds like you've got a pretty tough situation going on, and I'd say you should be damn proud of only doing 2-8 or so a day! Are the meds giving you any sleep issues? My friend has a really hard time staying awake and that can add to the frustration. I've heard some people have tried to mindfully smoke their cigarette and that can help.

My friend looked up some of the NETs and since he's a pipe smoker too, he's pretty pumped to try 'em. I'm gonna buy him one of our Vogue mods and I think that'll hit the spot for him. When he first tried vaping, he was really into it, and then he got kind of lazy, but this might do the trick.

Thank you, thank you, a bajillion times thank you :)

Glad to hear he got excited! That's great news, I really hope it works for him!

I don't sleep because of the pain, I average 3-4hrs a night. I can't sleep in one spot to long and have to find a position that isn't terribly uncomfortable and try not to move and sleep. I've got the double whammy, a 20% compression fracture at T12. Right below the rib cage the top of that vertebrae is shattered. Then I blew out the disc at L4/L5, right above the .... crack, if you will, so I get sciatica and shooters down my legs from the lower one, shooters and numbness from the upper one and when a front is coming in, like now, it feels like Mike Tyson is beating the crap out of my shoulder blade. If I over exert myself during the day I find my wife sleeping on the couch because I'm screaming in my sleep. I guess that's pretty awkward?
So I end up wide awake when trying to sleep and have to try and force myself to sleep, then when I'm awake I'm groggy and in an almost trance state. I've been known to check the mail three times after I've already gotten it, because I just can't remember if I got it yet or not.
I try to be mindful as I RYO my cigs, I'll only make 3-4 at a time now, not a full pack and try to just smoke what I made for the day. But there are still days I have to make more to get through. But it's starting to click easier, I'm getting my sense of smell back and I can tell how nasty the smell and taste and my vape is tasting better every day vs a cig, so hopefully I'm about to turn the corner.

Reactions: LadyVapentine

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Sawlight

I am BACK, I NEED TO HELP YOU, EMAIL ME AT STEVE@VAPOR4LIFE.COM I WILL SEND YOU PRODUCTS TO GET YOU OFF OF CIGGIES.....let's put big tobacco out of business, baby. Miss my ECF fam, big time.

Vape-On

Smilin Milin
You'll never change will you Steve!!! I love it! Sent you an email, but honestly, it's getting better for me. Getting the meds sorted was the hard part, that was rough!
But I sent you an email anyway! Your a good man!

Reactions: LadyVapentine

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Glad to hear he got excited! That's great news, I really hope it works for him!

I don't sleep because of the pain, I average 3-4hrs a night. I can't sleep in one spot to long and have to find a position that isn't terribly uncomfortable and try not to move and sleep. I've got the double whammy, a 20% compression fracture at T12. Right below the rib cage the top of that vertebrae is shattered. Then I blew out the disc at L4/L5, right above the .... crack, if you will, so I get sciatica and shooters down my legs from the lower one, shooters and numbness from the upper one and when a front is coming in, like now, it feels like Mike Tyson is beating the crap out of my shoulder blade. If I over exert myself during the day I find my wife sleeping on the couch because I'm screaming in my sleep. I guess that's pretty awkward?
So I end up wide awake when trying to sleep and have to try and force myself to sleep, then when I'm awake I'm groggy and in an almost trance state. I've been known to check the mail three times after I've already gotten it, because I just can't remember if I got it yet or not.
I try to be mindful as I RYO my cigs, I'll only make 3-4 at a time now, not a full pack and try to just smoke what I made for the day. But there are still days I have to make more to get through. But it's starting to click easier, I'm getting my sense of smell back and I can tell how nasty the smell and taste and my vape is tasting better every day vs a cig, so hopefully I'm about to turn the corner.
Man, I'm really sorry to hear about your struggles, but I give you lots of credit for being tough and sticking with vaping.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Man, I'm really sorry to hear about your struggles, but I give you lots of credit for being tough and sticking with vaping.
I'm glad Steve suggested our stuff to you, as I was just gonna ask where to send you one of our kits. I started on 36 mg and that was the kick I needed to get through.

Wishing you well!

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
I'm glad Steve suggested our stuff to you, as I was just gonna ask where to send you one of our kits. I started on 36 mg and that was the kick I needed to get through.

Wishing you well!
Been meaning to check on you, has your friend gotten the NET juice yet? Sometimes it takes over a week, sometimes a couple of days, so I wasn't sure if it came in yet?
Hoping it can help them out.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Been meaning to check on you, has your friend gotten the NET juice yet? Sometimes it takes over a week, sometimes a couple of days, so I wasn't sure if it came in yet?
Hoping it can help them out.
Thanks for checkin' in, sawlight! They are planning to order this weekend and I'll let ya know how it works for them. They really dig the Zeus as opposed to a mod, so I'm looking forward to him trying it in that. If they work together, it might be a gamechanger!

Reactions: sawlight
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread