dont know if i made the right decision?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zakreeves

Apr 30, 2012
United Kingdon
Hello all, i've been smoking since i was 15 and recently made the decision to quit smoking, i've ordered an E-Lite starter kit (19.99). It should be here tomorrow, however i've read through some reviews on it, and it doesn't look very cheap to 'run', I was just wondering if there is a refillable 'tip' for it, where I can get it and any alternate fairly cheap E-Cigarettes?

Thanks in advance-Zak

DCB305

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2012
Florida
I do not know much about the cig-a-like models other than what I have read here and from what I have read the Volt is highly recommended. When venturing into vaping it is often that first timers start with the cheaper option (well if I don't like it it wasn't that big of loss) and then find that maybe vaping can help me quit but this is just not doing for me and some find that it just works. Please do not let the first experience (if it is a poor one) keep you from venturing into vaping as an alternative to cig's as there are many products out there and if the E-lite doesn't work for you there might be something that does, although that something else may cost more. In the beginning vaping may be more expensive as you sort through things (batt's, cartomizer/attomizer/clearomizer/tank, and e-liquid) until you find what works for you. Once you do find what works for you then the savings will begin to be realized. Good luck to you and as far as the E-lite specific questions I'm sorry I couldn't help, but I am sure someone will chime in with some helpful info. Good luck.

genelman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2012
Fairfax, Virginia

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
the mistic costs around $13.00 in walmart and tbh it is comparable to the Volt (which is the best e-cig), you can also purchase the refillable tip (cartos) from walmart whenever you wish.

I have to completely disagree with this comment. The Volt is probably the best of the "mini"-battery PV's but BY FAR is not the best PV on the market.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Hi zakreeves and welcome to ECF. Clearomizers are a tube that holds juice with a wick and element insdie- no filler. You have to be sure your Ecig is compatible/ powerful enough to be used with certain cartos and clearomizers.
Good Luck.
Here's a glossary of "some" Ecig terms:
E-Cig Glossary. Definitions, abbreviations, and meanings. | eCigology

genelman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2012
Fairfax, Virginia
I have to completely disagree with this comment. The Volt is probably the best of the "mini"-battery PV's but BY FAR is not the best PV on the market.

I agree with you, However, I did not say it is the best PV, I meant the best e cig (cig look a LIKE) sorry for the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread