Dont know where to start? Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Wait so what about a protank? If i am saving money on the piece, what are some top of the line add ons i can put on it?

As far as giving recommendations I no longer do as all these clearos seem to be hit or miss- some LOVE certain types while others HATE those same clearos. The ProTank is glass and "acidic" juices will not degrade the glass- many plastic tanks become damaged from acidic juices.
There are 2 types of clearos: bottom coil (coil on bottom, gives cooler vape) and top coil clearos (coil on top, gives warmer vape). Most clearos have replaceable heads (wick+ coil). Can be cleaned and re used or inexpensively and easily replaced. Takes 15 secs and heads cost $2.00 each- very economical.

Ok so nothing specific you would reccomend? Ill just stay with the stock setup for now. LAST THING what mixes do you like to use or suggest. I dont understand the 80/20 mixes or anthing like that as far as pg/vg. I like the flavor and smoke. So what do u suggest. I like big hits for now, beacuse if im around the office or clients I cant be hitting stuff at the desk so I have to smoke when I can and make it count--thats why I went to the 36mg nicotine.

PhatRon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2013
Cumming, GA, USA
Simple Organic Cotton Balls can be used as wick as well.

Search Youtube for coil rebuilds and you will be able to make your own. Rip Trippers has some good videos of coil builds.

Good thing about the MVP 2 is that it has a built in resistance checker so you can check your coils you build if you choose to go that route

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
I was thinking last night, or maybe just wondering, actually more like daydreaming really. I read a lot of threads here and plenty of people are always wanting more right !. And so i imagined a device that wouldn't need a battery, you know, something you'd use at home. So i thought about something that would quite simply plug into the mains. I'm no electrician but a properly made device by a reputable company, you know what i mean !. So anyway i imagined the device itself would have several coils, so i'm talking about something quite large, larger than what we have now. Just a bigger mod really, a bigger mod, much bigger tank and several coils all arranged in a circle either at the top or the bottom. That's about as far as i got daydreaming. Though i do wonder why bigger more substantial devices aren't available. You get me, something that could produce massive, massive vapour clouds so you wouldn't have to keep messing about building and rebuilding stuff just to try and get some all round satisfaction. And i know what you're thinking but a fog machine is a fog machine and i'm thinking of something that is made specifically for vaping. So yeah something heavy duty !.

Last edited:

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
wait one more thing ahah - Does the MVP2 Support diffrent add ons, if you could provide me with a link with one thats compatiable and top quality, and I can use the specs off that to translate to another one if need be
It accepts the most common threaded accessories- 510 and eGo. I've read though where it won't accept Ikenvape 510 cartomizers.
ego2e.jpg

LAST THING what mixes do you like to use or suggest. I dont understand the 80/20 mixes or anthing like that as far as pg/vg. I like the flavor and smoke. So what do u suggest. I like big hits for now, beacuse if im around the office or clients I cant be hitting stuff at the desk so I have to smoke when I can and make it count--thats why I went to the 36mg nicotine.
I also began at 36 mg nic.
Juice Components
Flavoring usually about 3- 15%- could be higher or lower depending on the flavor used.
PG enhances flavor, TH and lung hit- water like - many of us believe PG to be a throat irritant.
VG= vapor and can mute flavor- thick
Nicotine- TH, lung hit and our need for nicotine. The MOST important ingredient in regards to TH and lung hit.
Standards in the industry are 80/ 20 or 70/ 30 PG/ VG. Many nowadays are switching to 50/ 50 PG/ VG as it gives a less harshe smoother vape.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
I was thinking last night, or maybe just wondering, actually more like daydreaming really. I read a lot of threads here and plenty of people are always wanting more right !. And so i imagined a device that wouldn't need a battery, you know, something you'd use at home. So i thought about something that would quite simply plug into the mains. I'm no electrician but a properly made device by a reputable company, you know what i mean !. So anyway i imagined the device itself would have several coils, so i'm talking about something quite large, larger than what we have now. Just a bigger mod really, a bigger mod, much bigger tank and several coils all arranged in a circle either at the top or the bottom. That's about as far as i got daydreaming. Though i do wonder why bigger more substantial devices aren't available. You get me, something that could produce massive, massive vapour clouds so you wouldn't have to keep messing about building and rebuilding stuff just to try and get some all round satisfaction. And i know what you're thinking but a fog machine is a fog machine and i'm thinking of something that is made specifically for vaping. So yeah something heavy duty !.

Looking for POWAHHHHH :laugh:

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
so if I buy the mvp2 and this High Tower stainless steel drip tip - 101 Vape will that work?

The iClear and all other clearos come with a drip tip. Unless using a cartomizer it's not really needed. Drip tip is used to "insulate" the lips from tank if it gets warm. Also helps when "juice spurts" happen. Also cosmetically nicer.
The drip tip you've linked to is 510 and you have to be careful as to whether or not the drip tips on the clearos are proprietary.

ORDERED! PLUS THE FAST SHIPPING FOR WHAT ITS WORTH! THANKS GUYS

LAST THING THOUGH! WHERE DO YOU GUYS BUY YOUR JUICES FROM, I just bought off cravin vapes but if you guys have anyone whos better let me know PLEASEE

Payment: Secured credit card

Reference Product Unit price Quantity Total price
Innokin iTaste MVP V2.0 - Color : Black Grain $39.99 1 $39.99
Products $39.99
Discounts $0.00
Shipping $5.99
Tax $0.00
Total paid $45.98

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
ORDERED! PLUS THE FAST SHIPPING FOR WHAT ITS WORTH! THANKS GUYS

LAST THING THOUGH! WHERE DO YOU GUYS BUY YOUR JUICES FROM, I just bought off cravin vapes but if you guys have anyone whos better let me know PLEASEE

Payment: Secured credit card

Reference Product Unit price Quantity Total price
Innokin iTaste MVP V2.0 - Color : Black Grain $39.99 1 $39.99
Products $39.99
Discounts $0.00
Shipping $5.99
Tax $0.00
Total paid $45.98

Congrats and you're welcome. Now you can vape the dips :laugh: 1 month after starting I began to DIY my juice so I can't help. I would suggest you buy samples. My story:
Best to buy samples to find your likes and dislikes. When I first began vaping I bought 30 wide ranging samples. Out of those 30 I liked 10. Immediately ordered another 20 and out of those I liked 10…so out 50 different flavors I enjoyed 20. Months later I tried those 30 samples that I disliked and enjoyed all but one. Whether it was because my tastes had changed or they needed steeping I don’t know. Realize also "same name" juices will vary greatly in taste from vendor to vendor as they all have diff recipes and order ingredients from diff Suppliers.
Next to choosing a clearo/ carto choosing juice is really tough. When ordering your juice try and also order a 510 atomizer as you'll find some juices are absolutely yucky.
Atomizer/ Atty- an element in a metal tube on to which 3-4 drops of juice is dripped- usually used for testing new juices because Attys are easy to clean. There are some diehard Atty users because it’s the best vape possible but very time consuming.Some attys are bridged meaning they have a metal mesh/ wick over the element. It gets clogged up quick and many remove it.

Realize also our tastes change- what tastes great one day could be horrible 1 week later. Before buying find out if the juices need to be "steeped". Freshly made juices almost always need to steep.
Here's a Sales thread:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/418767-deals-steals-52.html

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Although a little more expensive it's prolly a good idea to take your PV to a B&M and sample free juices before buying. Here's a Search Engine:
Electric Cigarette|Eliquid|Supplies|Electronic Cigarette|Ejuice|Smokeless|Vapor Search USA
I HATED menthol analogs...would rather go without than smoke them. Funny thing is most vapers, including myself, really enjoy Menthol juices. Can also buy Menthol Drops separately and add to your fave juice. Just be aware they're quite potent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread