Don't need a RDA to test ejuice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
Have an order of Vape Wild juices (good stuff) to try. I usually use my Toptank RBA so I just built it and juiced the cotton and put it together without adding juice to the tank and get a nice couple of puffs to know what the juice is going to be like. Works great for me, and if I like it, the tank gets filled. :)

Thought I'd just pass that along if it helps anyone else.

Needless to say that I only tried one juice so far and filled my tank after tasting because it was so good. Looking forward to trying my others. I think I found my new budget juice vendor.

Last edited:

jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal
I have a Tsunami on my mixing desk. I use it for initial fresh taste testing, but I run my detailed analysis in an old 1st gen Griffin with dual Claptons .30 and Rayon wick. It's my old workhorse. I'm so intimately familiar with its performance, and it's similar to what I use for the bulk of my vaping (not a fan of day to day dripping), so it's natural that I'd test my mixes in it. That's probably more important than the equipment itself, your level of familiarity with it.

Reactions: Bonskibon

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
Have an order of Vape Wild juices (good stuff) to try. I usually use my Toptank RBA so I just built it and juiced the cotton and put it together without adding juice to the tank and get a nice couple of puffs to know what the juice is going to be like. Works great for me, and if I like it, the tank gets filled. :)

Thought I'd just pass that along if it helps anyone else.

Needless to say that I only tried one juice so far and filled my tank after tasting because it was so good. Looking forward to trying my others. I think I found my new budget juice vendor.
Are you not diy'ing anymore?

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
Are you not diy'ing anymore?
I still do from time to time, but it's just to easy to get juice online. I need to get better with my DIY skills and understanding of flavorings. I do a couple recipes now that I can do well though nothing of my own creations. I will invest more time and patience soon enough I'm sure.

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
I still do from time to time, but it's just to easy to get juice online. I need to get better with my DIY skills and understanding of flavorings. I do a couple recipes now that I can do well though nothing of my own creations. I will invest more time and patience soon enough I'm sure.
I would still be buying if I didn't have allergy. On the bright side I'm saving money! What flavor are you really liking?

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
I would still be buying if I didn't have allergy. On the bright side I'm saving money! What flavor are you really liking?
I used to only like just a couple flavors mostly cream or cereal vapes, but I'm finding that I'm liking all kinds of flavors now. Guess I got bored with what I was vaping and wanted to take a chance on some other flavor profiles. I'm not as picky as I used to be.

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
I used to only like just a couple flavors mostly cream or cereal vapes, but I'm finding that I'm liking all kinds of flavors now. Guess I got bored with what I was vaping and wanted to take a chance on some other flavor profiles. I'm not as picky as I used to be.
I'm enjoying a watermelon menthol right now. I've been using plain menthol for over a year, so it's a nice change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread