Dont seem to see any E Pipe fanatics on here?! where they all at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Hi @Nayngnottz94 and welcome to ECF!

I don't recall any specific threads for showing epipes, but there are plenty in these threads if you want to use the search function to see them. Enjoy!
Picture of Your Setup Part 3!
Picture of Your Setup Part 2!
Pictures of your setup

Here is a pic of the ONE that I have. It's made from an Australian Banksia seed pod. Generally, these take 18350 batteries, and except for occasional home use, I don't consider it particularly... practical. I DO like to sit in my big chair and puff on it when having any kind of serious discussion with my kids. ;)

1.jpg

Ragnar94

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2016
Hi @Nayngnottz94 and welcome to ECF!

I don't recall any specific threads for showing epipes, but there are plenty in these threads if you want to use the search function to see them. Enjoy!
Picture of Your Setup Part 3!
Picture of Your Setup Part 2!
Pictures of your setup

Here is a pic of the ONE that I have. It's made from an Australian Banksia seed pod. Generally, these take 18350 batteries, and except for occasional home use, I don't consider it particularly... practical. I DO like to sit in my big chair and puff on it when having any kind of serious discussion with my kids. ;)

View attachment 608533
Everybodys rocking gandalf pipes!!! I need to catch up

Reactions: celticluvr

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
I have a cheaper Smok Pioneer pipe. My daughter gave it to me for xmas a couple of years ago, so I get it out whenever she comes to visit. I like it as a smaller mechanical that has an easier button placement. Never coud get used to the bottom button mechs.

I also like to use it while watching masterpiece theater...
masterpiece.jpeg

Reactions: bnrkwest

Ragnar94

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2016
I have always wanted a pipe, but couldn't find any 18650 mods.
Freighttrainmods, and there is alot of vendors on Epipeforum that sell them, but beware, they can be a little whiney if you ask questions about their pipes, and they *assume* you want to buy them, and if you dont buy them they get very VERY whiney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread