Donut Flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
Doughnut Pounder had a little too much of something that made it taste very synthetic. Night Shift is good but changes wildly over time so when you like the flavor vape it up before it changes. Doughboys Bloobies had a very strong chemical overtone and the blueberry was faint. MFNDonut Chocolate Glazed was chalking tasting to me. I'm still looking for that magic donut vape.

Try this one...

Epiclouds - Doughnut Pounder

Reactions: I'mnotZak

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
I don't know if I got a mislabeled bottle or something, but Coval's Chocolate Donut tasted sort of like peaches to me. It was not objectionable, but definitely not what I was expecting.

I just got a bottle of "Glazed" from a company called "MF'n Donut". lol. I'll report back once I try it. Smells like Capella Cake Batter, but there could be more to it.

Edit: oh oops, I see that MF'n Donut was already mentioned.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I don't know if I got a mislabeled bottle or something, but Coval's Chocolate Donut tasted sort of like peaches to me. It was not objectionable, but definitely not what I was expecting.

I just got a bottle of "Glazed" from a company called "MF'n Donut". lol. I'll report back once I try it. Smells like Capella Cake Batter, but there could be more to it.

I appreciate the response. Please let me know after you give it a try.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I just ordered some "frosted Donut" from OHM's Vapes last night. I hope it's good. Never vaped donuts but it sounds tasty.

Let us know what you think after it arrives and you give it a try. Good luck, I hope it's great!

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD

I still wanna know what it tastes like :)

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I received a bottle of the Doughnut Pounder today. I tasted it FOOB and it is pretty darn good. IMO, it has a slight cinnamon forward flavor and the glaze / cream is not quite there yet. I'm getting a little of the glaze / cream on the exhale. I'm going to let it steep and then go after it again. I also plan to order a bottle of the M'FN Donut and Velvet Clouds Night Shift in the near future. Thanks for all of the suggestions and please post back once you try out the flavors. Hopefully, others will join the thread and offer additional feedback and suggestions.

Reactions: AllElseFailed

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
I received a bottle of the Doughnut Pounder today. I tasted it FOOB and it is pretty darn good. IMO, it has a slight cinnamon forward flavor and the glaze / cream is not quite there yet. I'm getting a little of the glaze / cream on the exhale. I'm going to let it steep and then go after it again. I also plan to order a bottle of the M'FN Donut and Velvet Clouds Night Shift in the near future. Thanks for all of the suggestions and please post back once you try out the flavors. Hopefully, others will join the thread and offer additional feedback and suggestions.

Which Doughnut Pounder did you get? I see there are two juices with the same name...

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Churros and Ice Cream by Oneup Vapor is very good. not exactly a donut but more like fried dough dusted with sugar and ice cream. a great dessert vape. Churros and Ice Cream by Oneup Vapor - Vapory Shop, LLC

Thanks for the link. Who needs a doughnut when you can have fried dough dusted with sugar and ice cream! Does it have any cinnamon in the flavoring? I find that the cinnamon often over powers the flavor of the juice.

SmoKnoMoCigZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
constitution state
Thanks for the link. Who needs a doughnut when you can have fried dough dusted with sugar and ice cream! Does it have any cinnamon in the flavoring? I find that the cinnamon often over powers the flavor of the juice.

i don`t get cinnamon from it if its there. i know what you mean by it overpowering the other flavors. i have Zenith Cookie from Stellar Vapes which is very good but the cinnamon seems to take over halfway through a tank. i don`t get that with the churros and ice cream.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
i don`t get cinnamon from it if its there. i know what you mean by it overpowering the other flavors. i have Zenith Cookie from Stellar Vapes which is very good but the cinnamon seems to take over halfway through a tank. i don`t get that with the churros and ice cream.

I appreciate your feedback. I was a little concerned because cinnamon is in the flavor description. It definitely sounds like a flavor that I will be purchasing soon.

snickiton

Apr 22, 2015
PA
Another vote for Coval's Chocolate Donut. It's so good, classic chocolate cake donut. Perfect with a cup of coffee. I've tried Velvet Cloud's Night Shift too. It's good, but the flavor is more subtle and it has a little coffee flavor too. I preferred the straight up donut flavor of Coval's. They run fairly frequent holiday sales where all 30 ml are $10 each.

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
I have this coming in the mail. Will update when I get it.

DONUT RUN NICOTINE JUICE - MADTOWN VAPOR

It definitely needs a 'steep', I got it with 2 extra flavor shots max VG (bad move it is very strong). I also added the raspberry option (probably not a good idea... for me anyway, it takes away from the faint donut flavor). I was hoping for a bit more 'doughy cakeness' but its just not there at this stage (5-7 days) hopefully it appears in another week or two. I have been searching for this flavor for so long with no luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread