Donut Flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I received a bottle of the Doughnut Pounder today. I tasted it FOOB and it is pretty darn good. IMO, it has a slight cinnamon forward flavor and the glaze / cream is not quite there yet. I'm getting a little of the glaze / cream on the exhale. I'm going to let it steep and then go after it again. I also plan to order a bottle of the M'FN Donut and Velvet Clouds Night Shift in the near future. Thanks for all of the suggestions and please post back once you try out the flavors. Hopefully, others will join the thread and offer additional feedback and suggestions.

UPDATE after almost 3 weeks. The Doughnut Pounder has blended very nicely and the cinnamon is almost not noticeable at all. (That's good for me as I am not big on cinnamon.) It does have the bakery fresh taste however, IMO this will most likely not be the one for me. Would I reorder? Maybe down the road after I purchase a few other doughnut flavor options for a comparison.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I received my MFN Donut order earlier today. I ordered the Original and Glazed donut flavors. I decided to try the Glazed as the smell FOOB reminded me of fresh, uncooked cake mix. First impression is that the glazed flavor is very, very, sweet. I am getting the cake mix taste on the inhale and the glazed, very sweet, sugary taste on the exhale. I'm concerned that it is too sweet, almost Splenda / artificial in flavor. I'm going to let both flavors steep for a few weeks to see how everything melds.

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
I received my MFN Donut order earlier today. I ordered the Original and Glazed donut flavors. I decided to try the Glazed as the smell FOOB reminded me of fresh, uncooked cake mix. First impression is that the glazed flavor is very, very, sweet. I am getting the cake mix taste on the inhale and the glazed, very sweet, sugary taste on the exhale. I'm concerned that it is too sweet, almost Splenda / artificial in flavor. I'm going to let both flavors steep for a few weeks to see how everything melds.

Let us know how this goes...I have MFN Donut on my list to try for donuts.

I really want to find that right one. I tried to order Velvet Clouds Night Shift and it was out of stock at GV, but I did order Dunkin Doodle from AltCig, which is a donut and coffee mix; it has pretty good reviews.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Let us know how this goes...I have MFN Donut on my list to try for donuts.

I really want to find that right one. I tried to order Velvet Clouds Night Shift and it was out of stock at GV, but I did order Dunkin Doodle from AltCig, which is a donut and coffee mix; it has pretty good reviews.

Will do. Good luck with the Dunkin Doodle, Keep us posted. I also have Coval's chocolate donut coming in early next week. I may never find the right one, but I am determined to try until I run out of options.

Hammerfyst

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2014
Ice Caps of Mars
Hi everyone, I would like to find an excellent donut flavor e liquid. I would appreciate any feedbacks on great ones that you have tried. THANKS!

GEM. Chocolate Glazed doughnut that it spot on. It should be on Gatorvapor.com soon, I am told.

dibe

Jun 17, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
Doughnut Pounder had a little too much of something that made it taste very synthetic. Night Shift is good but changes wildly over time so when you like the flavor vape it up before it changes. Doughboys Bloobies had a very strong chemical overtone and the blueberry was faint. MFNDonut Chocolate Glazed was chalking tasting to me. I'm still looking for that magic donut vape.

I bought MFNDonut Chocolate Glazed when they had a sale and just tried it the other day. I thought it tasted a little off. I am glad I am not the only one. Chalky is a good way to describe it.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I bought MFNDonut Chocolate Glazed when they had a sale and just tried it the other day. I thought it tasted a little off. I am glad I am not the only one. Chalky is a good way to describe it.

Agreed, I should have listened to Mr. Noggin, and unfortunately, your reply came after I had already decided to make the purchase. IMO, MF'N Donut is definitely best described as a chalky, synthetic type of chocolate. Not a reorder for me, but I can get through the bottle at a slow, spread out pace. I also tried the MF'N donut glazed and wow it is Splenda like sweet. The sweetness overpowers any donut cake like flavor that may be there. Also not a reorder for me, and I will struggle to get through the bottle due to the extreme sweetness. Bottom line, I'm still searching.

Doughnut Pounder had a little too much of something that made it taste very synthetic. Night Shift is good but changes wildly over time so when you like the flavor vape it up before it changes. Doughboys Bloobies had a very strong chemical overtone and the blueberry was faint. MFNDonut Chocolate Glazed was chalking tasting to me. I'm still looking for that magic donut vape.

Reactions: Thundernoggin

Tess Clark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Now's a good time to try MF'n Donut, there's a coupon code posted on their site for a free 30ml, you just pay 6-something in shipping. Fair warning, the free juice is processed and shipped behind paid orders so it takes about two weeks, but it's still worth it IMO. As for the juice, I absolutely hated it right out of the mail, but I ended up picking it back up after about two weeks and blew through the 30ml at an alarming rate.

Reactions: I'mnotZak

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Now's a good time to try MF'n Donut, there's a coupon code posted on their site for a free 30ml, you just pay 6-something in shipping. Fair warning, the free juice is processed and shipped behind paid orders so it takes about two weeks, but it's still worth it IMO. As for the juice, I absolutely hated it right out of the mail, but I ended up picking it back up after about two weeks and blew through the 30ml at an alarming rate.

Yep, my plan exactly. Let it rest and then hope for the best.

dionysuskiss

Cloud Dancer
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2014
Dallas,Texas
Smilies_Confused_Scared-Unsure.gif
Impatiently waiting for Black Axis to release their new donut flavor. If they do donuts, as good as they do cereal, that would be awesome.

Reactions: I'mnotZak

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I ordered in Churro from Coval Vapes a few weeks back. I tried it the other day after a 2 week steep. It is a reorder for me. IMO, this juice has that true Churro sweet taste of pastry and cinnamon. I am always cautious of cinnamon based juices as I have found that the cinnamon can be overwhelming to the overall flavor. This is not the case with Coval Churro. It's a very good blend that is not too sweet. I placed a reorder last night because Churro is on sale, $12 for 30ml. I liked it enough to order 2, 30ml bottles.

Churros and Ice Cream by Oneup Vapor is very good. not exactly a donut but more like fried dough dusted with sugar and ice cream. a great dessert vape. Churros and Ice Cream by Oneup Vapor - Vapory Shop, LLC

I still need to try Churros and Ice Cream. The ice cream blended with Churro sounds really good.

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
So far the closest I've gotten to donut flavor has been Cake Boss by Good Life Vapor and Night Shift in a very narrow window during the massive flavor changes it goes through. Mind you it's been a while since I've tried Night Shift so there is the possibility that it may be different now. I remember some of the flavors were changing back when I was hanging out in the Velvet Cloud thread. Doughnut Pounder is still a little off for me. Don't mind it but not a reorder at this point. Although I may try the new diketone free formulation once that comes out. MFNDonut Chocolate is still a big ole' NOPE. Just opening the bottle smells chalky to me. It's cool to see the recommendations in this thread. So much juice so little time.

Anyone out there try Blue Velvet from Steamjuice? It looks great, but only available in 60ml size. A big commitment without really knowing. Currently on sale for $24.99.Red And Blue

I have not. But I can tell you one thing. Dennis Hopper in an oxygen mask is something you can't unsee.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So far the closest I've gotten to donut flavor has been Cake Boss by Good Life Vapor and Night Shift in a very narrow window during the massive flavor changes it goes through.

Cake Boss looks great. Just added to my ever growing list. Thanks Noggin!

Reactions: Thundernoggin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread