dot1ml - online eliquid calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mensah

Aug 25, 2013
Paris / France
Ok I didn't notice the .1 drop below 1.5, that makes my day ;)

Third option mls & drop sounds nice.

About the Alcohol option though, I don't find it unnecessary. Many flavors are alcohol based and I don't think it's a matter of beginners/advanced mode. Maybe it could be a drop menu when you click "add ingredient" where you choose PG/VG or Alcohol/Water based. This way you could choose your alcohol based flavor and at the same time the line where you put distilled water, PGA, Saline and whatnot...

Merci pour le temps que tu y passes ;)

NickIcon

Feb 4, 2013
Newcastle, UK
Another couple of features have been added to dot1ml:

• Comments on recipes
  • The batch mixer

The batch mixer is dot1ml's equivalent of having a computer screen filled with EJMU windows - add recipes to your batch and they'll all be displayed on one screen.

Screenshot:
BatchMixer_zps9b4a3b4d.jpg

If I'm not paying close attention to what I'm doing (or the phone rings, OH interrupts etc) I find it easy to forget whether I've added an ingredient to a mix or not so I've added a little feature that lets you click on any ingredient to mark it as added.

You need to have an account to use the batch mixer and you can only use your saved recipes. This might be changed in future but for the time being it avoids having to cram in all the nic base and liquid settings into each recipe column.

The batch mixer displays in ml or drops as per your user settings and will also support the dual-unit (drops and mls) option when it comes.

The header of the site has also been re-jigged a little to make way for more things to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread