Status
Not open for further replies.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Mercury and The Cure 2.0...Awesome! That is all...:)

2JYqxZl.jpg

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
The Mercury is running in the Metal Moose/ PV with dual 24's built to 0.3. It has a nice subtle fruitiness about it. Can taste the blueberry and a bit of the yogurt. Very pleasant I must say.

The Cure II is running at 0.5 and 40 watts. Mostly net forward with just a hint of the caramel in the background. Side by side with V1, I have to say that both are completely different. Either one is a winner for me.

Keep in mind that both are FOB and that they will need a wee bit of time to land.

Last edited:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
The Mercury is running in the Metal Moose/ PV with dual 24's built to 0.3. It has a nice subtle fruitiness about it. Can taste the blueberry and a bit of the yogurt. Very pleasant I must say.

The Cure II is running at 0.5 and 40 watts. Mostly net forward with just a hint of the caramel in the background. Side by side with V1, I have to say that both are completely different. Either one is a winner for me.

Keep in mind that both are FOB and that they will need a wee bit of time to land.

Great feedback distorto!~ I like 2.0 a bit better than the original, but both versions of The Cure are dynamite imho. Both make it into my rotation.

I only drip Mercury...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread