Downloadable E-Juice Recipe Software App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
I gave up on wine a loooooooooooooooong time ago. Try VirtualBox by Sun all software and I mean all runs just like on a windows box, without having to create a dual boot system. I have 2 emulations on mine, XP and windows7. Although windows7 is a vaaaaaaaaaaast improvement over Vista, it is still to clunky and cluthered.

As a matter of fact you can run any distro from VirtBox. I know you can try the live CD, but this is not the same.

Wine is a Studebaker! VirtualBox a Porsche :cool:

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
DRAT: Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! I have been searching everywhere for an alternative to the calculators. This is Purrrrrrrrrrrrfect! I can figure out almost anything, but for some reason, those excel things just don't compute!

(i do hope you got credit for this on the online version, cuz you certainly deserve it. great great, GREAT idea)

If this isn't a sticky, it sure needs to be. We need more alternatives than just macros xl calcs!!

I'll let you know what I think after I've played with it. Still waiting on my nicliq, and gathering all the componants.

Many many thanks again!
::muah::

On the iphone ap: I have it, it's confusing too. Just type "ecig juice" "ecig" or "juice" into the search box. I do believe it's the only one that comes up (ehm... we could always use an alternative!!.. I had pages of aps to choose from when picking my grocery list) I think the name was "ecig Juice" or something like that.

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

pm2006

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
S.E. Michigan
I can't believe that I've been on this forum for 4 months. several hours a day (yes, I'm addicted) and I have never seen this! I've been trying to DIM for 2 months and I have nothing but a mess. Thank you both so much for the on and off line version. I wish it was easier to find. There have to be a ton of people on here who would LOVE this and I sure could use the help. It should be posted on every thread that has recipes. It deserves an award! Now for my question. I only make small amounts because I have yet to make anything that I like. I also, don't have a ml dropper. I use drops as my measurement. I make up a batch for dipping/testing. I was wondering if the off-line version could 'open up' the drops column so I could put in the drops I use rather than ml?

Thanks to both of you.

grndzero

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
Tucson, AZ
I'm looking at mixing up my own liquid using flavorings. I have already found a mix that I like with premixed juices. I'm having some trouble figuring out the percentages of drops when mixing with flavorings.

I want to use 3 flavorings. If the best flavoring levels are 2%, 3%, and 4% individually do I just add them for a total 9% flavoring of the total mix or is there some other conversion I need to do?

marlboro_man

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Across-the-Pond-England-UK
I'm looking at mixing up my own liquid using flavorings. I have already found a mix that I like with premixed juices. I'm having some trouble figuring out the percentages of drops when mixing with flavorings.

I want to use 3 flavorings. If the best flavoring levels are 2%, 3%, and 4% individually do I just add them for a total 9% flavoring of the total mix or is there some other conversion I need to do?

As AlexTM said.its all about your preference and its easier to add than remove

The key is to mix small amounts and add small amounts of flavouring I know thats difficult as you will have to keep testing the vaped flavour and that will depend on whether you change atties each time

It is a learning curve

I like tobacco flavours mainly camel/marlboro,but I had some flavours from LF and I have never tried them so I thought give them a go and here's what I did and got a rather nice (for me )flavour, nothing like I was used to but what the heck !!!!

I made up 10ml of 36mg/ml I filled a 10ml bottle, but 1st put in 10 drops of Cuban Supreme and put in the 10ml i tried it and it was nice and mellow...

so I thought well that's a good place to start I vaped for a while and thought I need to up it a bit? so I then added 5 drops of Dark Vapure and I have found that I can vape this all day...well for now anyway and then chop and change,If you experiment make sure you write it down somewhere I use the pc word pad and then transfer to desrtrat's Easy E-Juice Recipe Creator

and thats about it...if you mess up Just put it in your messed up bottle and give it to someone you love hehe :):p

Good luck

Art

PS.. these are a few of the flavours I play with,I get them from Liberty Flights.. Perfume apprentice for absolute tobacco and fruit flavours and some from totally Wicked they have 1 tobacco flavouring called habana reserve and I have my reservations about that so far????
Burley, Cuban Supreme, Dark Vapure, Latakia, Mellow Sunset, Turk & USA Blend, USA Mix, Virginia ...and MTS Vape Wizard I use to mellow it all together...

48lowes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
illinoize
Desrtrat's software is great, easy to use, nice to post recipes.
I was getting fed up seeing nothing but .xls format calculators.
Don't be fed up with xls spreadsheets just download and install openoffice free and open productivity suite
Then Download Scubabatdan's software. It's at the bottom of any of his posts. Links to flavor suppliers, recipes, mixing help etc. When you open Dan's v13 look at the bottom of the page and you'll see some tabs for you to navigate the software.
Good luck with your DIY endeavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread