Dr Crimmy - Shipping issue : Moparmanmike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparmanmike

Feb 7, 2013
Bear DE, USA
Company name
Dr Crimmy​
Date of your initial complaint to the supplier.
11 February 2014​
How did you contact the supplier
Email​
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
-​
General nature of complaint
Shipping​
Briefly describe your problem or issue
So it seems that I have been scammed for the 1st time ordering juice online. I have read alot of reviews and heard alot of good things about DR Crimmys ejuice, so I deceided to give them a try for myself. So Im looking on their site and decided on the 3 pack sample for $35. I place my order on Febuary 7th. As I am patiently waiting for my tracking number and shipping conformation, I end up running out of juice. Almost a week after placing my order, I finally get an email saying the my order has shipped, and get a tracking number. On the 12th. You would think after paying the $6.25 shipping (like really?) you would think it would have shipped the next day, and I would have had it by the 12th. I have always had my juice in 5 days or less after ordering from other companies, and for half the cost of shipping. When I live on the east coast, and order from a company on the west coast on a friday, and have my order on monday, with $3 shipping, I dont think its unreasonable to expect my order in my hand within 5 days from a company I can drive to in 7 hours and pick up myself. So anyway I go to a local brick an mortor and end up spendin 10 bucks for 10mls of juice. Thinking ok its shipped at least so this should get me through til it gets here.

Today is the 18th. According to usps, they never recieved my package. It still shows on their tracking site as it being in "preshipment". They have recived the info about the order, but not the package. A week after they sent me an email SAYING THAT THEY SHIPPED IT! Now over the past week, I have tried contacting them 3 different times about my order. Trying to see what exactly the problem is. First I tried emailing them. I got no answer. A few days later I tried calling them. Their phone was disconnected. So I tried emailing them again, and still no answer back. In my most recent email I expressed that I was unhappy and that if they did not ship my order that day, that I wanted my money back. I also said that if they refused to respond to this 3rd attempt at contacting them, refused to ship my order, and refused to refund my money, then I would be filing a dispute with my card. Here it is, the 18th, no responses back, no updated info on the tracking side. I called my bank to report the fraud and attempt to get my money back from these crooks.

I was really looking forward to doing business with this company and trying their juice, and dropped over 40 bucks to do so. Nearly 2 weeks later, the only contact I have had with them was their lies saying they shipped my order. And it took them nearly a week to send that. I have been without juice for about 4 days now, as I cant afford to keep buying juice locally since its so expensive, and after throwing away 42 bucks for what would have been about 2 months worth of juice to never get my order, or even a damn response from these people, I really dont have the extra to get any from anywhere else for at least another week. I dont care if my order magically comes today, and its the absolute best juice ever, I will never be doing business with these people again. If its gonna take 2 weeks to get your damn order, after spending over 6 bucks to ship it, and you have literally no customer service to speak of, they are not worth it. Theres plenty of other companies out there that would love for you to be a repeat customer and would bend over backwards and go above and beyond to keep you as a customer. These guys cant even respond to a .....ing email!

So thats my story. Dont know if anyone else has had any negative experiences with this company, or any other company out there. If so please share to prevent any one else who may see this thread from getting scammed as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread