Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
Just saw on a morning show....Dr OZ. is going to air an ecig show today saying it appears safe and was discussing some "new report"........Said it was a great thing for the older folks that are already smokers.

Of course the local news anchor in Atlanta at Fox 5 asked him at the end of the quickie interview.... "how about the children? We aired last week that the use has doubled....is it a concern ?"....and you could see by his body language and facial expressions that he was like..."yeah, yeah, whatever...always a concern that something would kids to smoke real cigs".

Anyway, I dont watch this Dr Oz or Doctor Phyllis... but thought some of you wanted to know.

Last edited:

bluecat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Cincy
Of course the local news anchor in Atlanta at Fox 5 asked him at the end of the quickie interview.... "how about the children? We aired last week that the use has doubled....is it a concern ?"....and you could see by his body language and facial expressions that he was like..."yeah, yeah, whatever...always a concern that something would kids to smoke real cigs".

Good.. Hope it will better than the news show I saw where they dude said it was antifreeze. Anyway just sick of saying it's about the kids. You should have seen me when I was a kid. I did everything I shouldn't have. At Christmas I tell about my brothers and I because my nephew is nearing 18 and letting him know what his dad did. You should see my mom's face at times.

I was filling up with gas today.. geesh 70 bucks. There was a sticker on the gas pump that said do not let under age children fill the tank as it could be harmful to them.

Don;t get me started on the new "core" education. Government is out of control. First thing they need to do is reign themselves in. I ma glad it is getting mainstream attention.. hopefully unbiased tests will done. Maybe we can give tax dollars to the testing instead of Solyndra. 500 mill would do much better in this case than in the pockets of Solyndra.

hopefully my wife dvr'd it. Maybe this will finally get through.

soba1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
Van Nuys Ca., USA
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Since its football season.
You know what this is like, with all the little assaults here and there.
Its been like the opposing team has been having their way.
But this my friends, is like a third down sack of the QB with a loss
of yards putting them out of field goal range; keeping them
from making the go ahead score.

Always expect miracles, but we cannot let up. Keep paying attention to
those fight for your right to vape threads.....

soba1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
Van Nuys Ca., USA
Pardon my ignorance and self-imposed protection from pop culture, but who is Dr. Oz?

Ok I'm gonna tell you how huge this is.................
Maybe he had to at that time kiss his sponsors rears.
He does have a lot of good info.
But my one thing he did that I did not like.
Research it and correct me if I am wrong. The man came out and said GMO food are safe.
Yeah I know.

So for him to come out take a stand and bring this info to the fore, and be truthful about it, this
is friggin AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS HUGE

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Pardon my ignorance and self-imposed protection from pop culture, but who is Dr. Oz?

From a bio/blurb: Mehmet Cengiz Oz, also known as Dr. Oz, is an American-Turkish cardiothoracic surgeon, author, and television personality.

His (apparently respected) background as a heart doc, it's a good thing for us. Depending, of course, on how it comes off the air waves!

Spazmelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Ohio
I'm glad about this. But I detest Dr. Oz. He will promote any whack-a-doodle thing that comes his way. Whether what he says is actually science based is completely a coincidental occurrence. If he does say e-cigs are okay, it will be a mark in their favor, but only because so many people think he actually has a clue what he's talking about.

Sorry, I'm very hard on Dr. Oz, but he perpetuates pseudoscience. Drives me crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread