"Dr" Oz today on e-cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Me

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2010
The very first part of the interview (with the doctor) can be found on his website. Google dr oz dot com.

He then goes on to show a visual about e-cigs and interviews the other woman, who is supposed to "be somebody important" in the audience. He asked her if e-cigs are effective as a smoking cessation device, to which she replies in the negative.

Really???? Really????!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I've been mislead and fooling myself for over two years now. Somehow, I thought the e-cigs were effective at getting me off burning tobacco after a 45 year habit. Maybe I was mistaken!

Stupidity abounds.

bluecat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Cincy
Not sure I understand. Is it made or the natural cycle of the earth. 30 years ago we were all gonna freeze to death. I find it incredibly impossible for a race of beings with limited tech to cause this. Considering how earth the earth is, our time here is just a drop in the ocean.

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Really???? Really????!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I've been mislead and fooling myself for over two years now. Somehow, I thought the e-cigs were effective at getting me off burning tobacco after a 45 year habit. Maybe I was mistaken!

Stupidity abounds.

lol .. yes, they all think we are stupid or something........... My blood pressure probably would have went high too if I had seen the show. Glad I didn't see it. I don't even want to look at the clip because I know the caliber of person that the stupid "so-called" Dr. Oz is.

Fit_Four_Life

Verified Member
    Jun 14, 2015
    Not sure I understand. Is it made or the natural cycle of the earth. 30 years ago we were all gonna freeze to death. I find it incredibly impossible for a race of beings with limited tech to cause this. Considering how earth the earth is, our time here is just a drop in the ocean.
    HansenFigure1.png

Global temperature relative to peak Holocene temperature, based on ocean cores.

bluecat

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 22, 2012
    Cincy
    lol .. yes, they all think we are stupid or something........... My blood pressure probably would have went high too if I had seen the show. Glad I didn't see it. I don't even want to look at the clip because I know the caliber of person that the stupid "so-called" Dr. Oz is.
    I have always had borderline blood pressure at the doc. Since vaping it is now way down. Even he was a little surprised as I was his first that started vaping.

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    I have always had borderline blood pressure at the doc. Since vaping it is now way down. Even he was a little surprised as I was his first that started vaping.

Everyone always thinks of lungs in regards to smoking and with good reason. But, lots of folks get high blood pressure from smoking as well. Glad yours is going down because blood pressure is nothing to fool with.

Reactions: bluecat

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2013
    Eastern Ohio, USA

bluecat

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 22, 2012
    Cincy
    The sad thing is my wife watches him. Drives me more nuts than when she watches the bachelor.

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    The sad thing is my wife watches him. Drives me more nuts than when she watches the bachelor.

That's too bad (for you)...... Some people fall in love with a "concept" or an "image" instead of LISTENING to what the person is saying. That's how many people get sucked in and deceived by fake science and propaganda. Just like lots of folks may adore a Hollywood actor. But, do they adore the actor for their made up Hollywood character or do they really like the true actor? Lots of folks will adore the actor for their Hollywood persona. They like the "image" of the actor but most people do not personally know the actor and so there really is no accurate way to determine if they actually like the "real" actor or not. Of course some folks like certain actors because they are good at acting and their profession but this is not what I am driving at. .......... In a similar scenario, these fake Doctors on TV have a certain "image" that appeals to certain people. But people need to realize that the "image" is not what is important but rather the substance.

Scottitude

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 18, 2010
    Metro Detroit
    scottitude.net
    I'm seeing people say "ants" when they mean ANTZ all over ECF lately and no pun intended, it really bugs me.
    th_pullhair.gif

"Ants" are eusocial insects of the family Formicidae and, along with the related wasps and bees, belong to the order Hymenoptera.

"ANTZ" is an acronym for Anti Nicotine and Tobacco Zealots.

The former have no relativity to the latter (or to this forum) and I seriously doubt they are working to spread FUD about vaping and e-cigarettes.

This is not an opinion with others may agree or disagree, it's a fact that others must understand and accept.

Dwight-Schrute-Shakes-Head-and-Rolls-Eyes_zpsb5ae609a.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread