Dragons Speach

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
Got a flavor order in yesterday. I used to buy Dragonfruit juices before DIY so I tried to figure out what would compliment one fruit to the next. So I came up with this today. Made a 15ml, did a shake and vape and........
LOVE! If you like fruits, give it a whirl.
TFA- Dragonfruit @8%
TFA- Peach (Juicy) @4%
CAP- Strawberry Sweet @3%
TFA- Cotton Candy @.5

I made a 15ml, then a 100ml.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
Got a flavor order in yesterday. I used to buy Dragonfruit juices before DIY so I tried to figure out what would compliment one fruit to the next. So I came up with this today. Made a 15ml, did a shake and vape and........
TFA- Dragonfruit @8%
TFA- Peach (Juicy) @4%
TFA- Cotton Candy @.5

so i am trying to avoid shinyitis,, and you torture me with tasteyitis AND you made sure i didnt have a single listed flavor??????????????:rolleyes::(:)

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
so i am trying to avoid shinyitis,, and you torture me with tasteyitis AND you made sure i didnt have a single listed flavor??????????????:rolleyes::(:)
I used to have that problem a lot,every time something sounded good,i had to buy everything for it haha.On the bright side to that,after a while,you end up with most of the flavors that pop up in new recipes.

ghola1was

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
NV USA
TFA- Dragonfruit @8%
TFA- Peach (Juicy) @4%
TFA- Cotton Candy @.5

Yum...

Looks great, recipe saved!

Reactions: MMW
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread