• Make harder draw batts or carto as an extra option

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewr623

Feb 19, 2013
Minnesota
Jtim:8543717 said:
I think it would be nice to have an option with 2 vents instead of 4 on the cartridge for a tighter draw.
You know, something for everyone. Otherwise, its a great product and the customer service is top notch.

Hi I'm new to the whole e cig and forum but I agree with what this guy is saying, having recently started to vape coming from smoking analog's for over 10 years I choose bloog as my first real kit and the draw feels to easy and airy especially on the automatic batts (i got a couple extra so I've been playing with both manual and and auto), not that that it's necessarily bad, but it feels a lot different than a real cig and having at least an option for tighter draw might be nice for some (myself included), especially for people who are trying to switch from analogs, and prefer to use auto batts

Last edited:

andrewr623

Feb 19, 2013
Minnesota
so since I have last posted here I have bought a manual and a sealed auto batt from you guys and I like the draw on both of those quite a bit more than the regular automatic. I don't think that it is even much harder of a draw BUT it is a far less airy draw which was more of the problem anyways. so I would change my vote to not worry about upping the things that you need to stock, and instead just recommend the sealed autos or manual batts to people that may think your regular autos are to airy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread