Dready's Mod Spa: Gallery, Info, & Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Howard

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
www.dreadysmodspa.com
Decided to dress up my Geyscano a little bit :)

20150426-gdna001-2_zpsjkwoda9j.jpg

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
Good morning everyone! I put up a few new items late last night :) here's a couple of them:
50ec30845c866d9ffa2da1bd0277570c.jpg

2aab7e2ea08ba366ef5636bf1e52ed1b.jpg

Hi Mark

Lovely work, really like the Nuppin AFC ring, can you do a door to match for a Reo Grand?

If you can any chance you can reserve the ring and make a door to match, I'll take both then when done. Shipping for the ring to UK $18 was hoping shipping for both would be the same.

Thanks

Robert

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark Howard

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
www.dreadysmodspa.com
Hey Robert, if you want to buy the AFC now I can hold it & wait to ship until we have a matching door ready. I'm not sure what Robs stock status is on brass doors right now, but you can buy and have it shipped directly from him to Dreadys mod Spa, then I can send you a custom product link when it's ready to go.
Send me a PM if you want to do that so we can nail down the details, but you'll want to buy one of those rings now if you want to lock it in.
Thanks!

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
Hey Robert, if you want to buy the AFC now I can hold it & wait to ship until we have a matching door ready. I'm not sure what Robs stock status is on brass doors right now, but you can buy and have it shipped directly from him to Dreadys Mod Spa, then I can send you a custom product link when it's ready to go.
Send me a PM if you want to do that so we can nail down the details, but you'll want to buy one of those rings now if you want to lock it in.
Thanks!

Hi Mark pm sent [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread