Dress up your Subtank with an etched Design!

Status
Not open for further replies.

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
Why the sad face? Having the house to yourselves should be a treat. :evil:

This will be my first Halloween in my new house in the sticks. I don't expect to have any trick or treaters so I didn't buy any candy. I'll be staying home watching TV in the dark in case any of the few kids there are on my street stop by. :blush:

The first year we moved here we got a huge bowl of candy just in case! Don't know what I was thinking with no neighbors any where within miles. It took us a while to finish that bowl of candy. Haven't purchased Halloween candy since!

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
The first year we moved here we got a huge bowl of candy just in case! Don't know what I was thinking with no neighbors any where within miles. It took us a while to finish that bowl of candy. Haven't purchased Halloween candy since!

Dang, I would have finished that bowl of candy in no time especially if it was chocolate. I have no will power when it comes to chocolate. :facepalm:

I broke down and bought a small bag of candy (chocolate) just in case I get trick or treaters. I hope I don't. I got what <I> like. :lol:

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
Dang, I would have finished that bowl of candy in no time especially if it was chocolate. I have no will power when it comes to chocolate. :facepalm:

I broke down and bought a small bag of candy (chocolate) just in case I get trick or treaters. I hope I don't. I got what <I> like. :lol:

So did you get any trick or treaters?

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
10% off Etched Mods, 35% off House of Hybrids Glass, 20% off Kanger Subtank Glass, 20% Atlantis Glass and 20% Juice Bottles!

NO COUPON NEEDED!
Valid through Friday November 27th or while supplies last!

Atlantis Mega Replacement Glass is Back in stock and we have added Purple & Smoke color glass for the Atlantis Mega!

Coming in December!
Replacement glass for the Arctic, TFV4, uwell Crown and Kayfun V4 including glass and chimney adapters for long mode!

Several new items have been added to our clearance section! The glass added is in perfect condition. It is in clearance because we etched and colored these pieces to take photos for the website. It is discounted and ready ship.

Last edited:
Reactions: tmcase

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
Urgh, should have had you proof the email before I sent it :(
These look real nice. Do you do custom? I would like this logo in white on a black glass for sub tank mini.

Pirate_Bay_Logo_T_Shirt.jpg

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
These look real nice. Do you do custom? I would like this logo in white on a black glass for sub tank mini.

Pirate_Bay_Logo_T_Shirt.jpg

In case Jen doesn't get back tonight....yes, she does custom. Her email address is on her website Phiniac.com
Attach the graphic and she will let you know if she can do it.

Reactions: ashtrayogdc

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
Prices have been reduced at Phiniac! From now through December 15th you will find savings on Etched Mods, Kanger replacement glass, Aspire replacement glass, House of Hybrids replacement glass and more! Don't forget to pick up a Juice Bottle to match whatever etched design you have chosen!

No coupon code necessary!

Phiniac - Custom Etching for the Vaping Community

Keep an eye on the website....

Glass for the Arctic, TFV4, Uwell Crown and Kayfun V4 (including glass and chimney adapters for long mode) will be ariving any day now!

Reactions: tmcase

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
I don't know how I've not noticed this thread before! I love the options you guys have, so I just placed an order for some glass for my wife as a stocking stuffer!

What are the chances of it being here by Christmas, if I may ask?

I'm sorry for my lack of reply... I have to figure out what is going on, I don't seem to be getting notifications from the forum :(

Reactions: aikanae1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread