• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

moneymike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2014
United States
The mutation X v4 ruined dripping for me. After using it exclusively for the last few months I got sooo tired of constantly wiping off the bottom airflow, dripping every few minutes, and changing wicks once a day (if not twice)... vaping had become a never ending chore. The CLT v3 I was using before that wasn't much better, surprised I didn't go blind the spitback was so bad. Just got a black crown tank last week and its been so much better. No leaking, no spitback, no endless dripping or rewicking, just refill every few hours and enjoy.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    I have 3 - Aspire tanks (2 - Atlantis II, and 1 - Triton), and 1 - Mako RDA.

I bought coil wire, cotton, wire cutters...need small screw driver set to get going. The coils that were made for me at the shop have been used but I'm not in any rush to move to the RDA. I'm pretty much a tank guy.

That said, I'd like to know how to build some nifty coils! I don't want to spend a lot of time b/c an artist...so I'm slow on the development of some fancy work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread