Drip Tip Designz ... Tips, Tips, and more Tips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katz67

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Welcome to our world of drip tips at Drip Tip Designz!

I'm super excited to have finally made it here. We've been making tips for a little over a year and love it! Coming up with new shapes and designs is very addicting! All of our tips have a stainless steel core for durability. Want a custom tip? ... send us an email and we will do our best to make it happen.

And to celebrate, we're having a "10% off" sale for the next 7 days. Just use code "prod10" during checkout.
Here's a quick link for you to click on if you want to go take a look.

Here's a few photos of some of our latest...
IMG_4398.jpg IMG_4245.jpg IMG_4477.jpg IMG_4506.jpg

I hope you enjoy them!

brickfollett

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Washington
My question, which I actually sent you a message via your website, is if its possible to specify the type of microchip integrated into the different tips under your "miscellaneous tips" category. For example, since the 3/4" tall (cb7) tip is out of stock, I was going to order the 7/8" tall (cb6) tip, but I want the look offered on the cb7, which is the black chip with silver and gold accents.

Yeah I'm a picky guy, but if I'm going to pay $42 bucks for a tip, I'd like to have options available to me so that they compliment my Provari and Russian 91%, both spendy devices themselves.

Would also like to see more wood options, because those are just plain awesome

When my future black Provari mini with the cingulum compleo brass kit becomes a reality, A couple of your brass accented tips will DEFINITELY become a reality as well. And will never leave the house haha

Katz67

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
LOVE your avatar!! :)

Yes, we take custom orders. Normally, you just send us an email of exactly what you want ... we would then make one or two and send you photos. If it's what you want, we send you a paypal invoice for it and get it shipped out.

So, you're wanting the black circuit board with gold and silver chips with stainless on each end, correct? 3/4 or 7/8?
Brian will make a couple today and send you pics. :)

brickfollett

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Washington
Three new wood ones along with a brass "Super Snake" to match our stainless one, and a couple new resins.

View attachment 322924

Tomorrow I'll have our "Crushed Pearls" replaced and some new colors of them added.

Actually a 3/4" with double O-Rings would be perfect. With silver body and black+gold chip, and as close a look the the chip on the cb7's picture as possible.

brickfollett

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Washington
Yes he did, thank you. The message I replied to him with stated that I would prefer a 3/4 tip of the specs I'm hoping for if possible. I'm in no rush, so if it takes a bit to make that, I'll live haha. If the timeline for the 3/4 tip is too far out, I'll pull the trigger on the 7/8 tip since that looks like its available now

brickfollett

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Washington
Well like I said, I'm patient. Once a schnazzy black chipped silver one pops up that fits my bill, I'll make it happen, but in the mean time, I ordered the SS1 carbon fiber tip. Is that a 5/8's? I tried one of my 7/8s tips on the Russian 91% and it looks pretty ridiculous. So 3/4 or 5/8 will work fine for me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread