Drip Tip Designz ... Tips, Tips, and more Tips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
This one I got better be smaller bore:D, I don't do wide bore tips, for just your stated reason, I love the flavor and somebody else can chuck the clouds

Ya, I'm noticing a backlash to the cloud chucking in favor of flavor. That's why I changed my sig or tag line to "air has no flavor". I'm not against it, to each their own and whatever works. I just tend to consider it more of a sport than THR, and hardware has become too one sided for comfort.

Reactions: element77

Katz67

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Of course I found it:) I'm a super lurker!
Can't wait to see how this one performs,
Any chance you may make some out of bone or horn?

We've made a couple before out of deer antler. I'll have to see if Brian can make some more ... I can't handle the smell .. nothing worse than smelling antler being turned on a lathe! I don't have a week stomach at all, but that's something I can't even be in the same room with! lol!

Katz67

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I'm a MTL vaper and I've come to miss smaller bore tips. They seemed to concentrate flavor better. Any chance of seeing those again?

Thx for the sale. I love your tips.

Most of our tips are regular bore ... the only ones that are not are the ones saying "wide bore" in the title. I don't like the huge bores either.

Reactions: element77

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
We started a new line .. "Chuckles". After Brian made them, he said they reminded him of the candy he used to eat as a kid called that. Personally, I've never seen them! lol!

Those look awesome! :)

I personally love the wide bores....but I don't chase/chuck clouds or anything along those lines. ;)

Reactions: Katz67
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread