Drip tip for tanks

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by bev135, Mar 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bev135

bev135 Full Member

I have a couple of tanks that I'm using on V4L stick style batteries.

I like to keep different flavors in them so I have some variety. And I like to use different drip tips to indicate which flavor is which so I use one each of the silicone and hard plastic drip tips that came with the tanks. I find that the hard plastic one is *really* hard to get seated well in the cartomizer! It seems to be just a teeny tiny bit too tight.

Anybody have any suggestions for drip tips that would fit the tank cartomizers better? Or, are the silicone tips available in a color other than black?

Thanks for any ideas you might have!

-Bev

2. Morandir835

Morandir835 Idiot Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Which hard plastic one are you using Ms. Bev?

3. bev135

bev135 Full Member

What, you can't read my mind??? :)
    The tip that's super tight is the clear plastic one that came with the tank.
    I was thinking of ordering one of the metal tips but it looks like all the drip tips at V4L have o-rings and I'm afraid that means they'll be really tight.

4. Morandir835

Supporting member
    All drip tips save those made of only silicon have O-rings Ms. Bev. Sounds like you got either a carto slightly out of spec, or a drip tip that was. It's very rare (you're only the second case I've heard of where that tip doesn't fit in the entire time the tanks have been available). If you want a different dt route suggest the ming drip tip, they have never had any issues fitting on cartos. If you change cartos and that tip fits, means it was the carto was out spec and that's the cause. :)

5. bev135

bev135 Full Member

Now that you mention it, I have been using that same drip tip ever since I got the tanks. I'll try swapping it out for the other one I have just like it. Bet that'll fix my problem.

Thanks for your helpful advice!

6. Morandir835

Supporting member
    No problem Ms. Bev. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.