Drip tip for tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

bev135

Sep 14, 2011
Colorado
I have a couple of tanks that I'm using on V4L stick style batteries.

I like to keep different flavors in them so I have some variety. And I like to use different drip tips to indicate which flavor is which so I use one each of the silicone and hard plastic drip tips that came with the tanks. I find that the hard plastic one is *really* hard to get seated well in the cartomizer! It seems to be just a teeny tiny bit too tight.

Anybody have any suggestions for drip tips that would fit the tank cartomizers better? Or, are the silicone tips available in a color other than black?

Thanks for any ideas you might have!

-Bev

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
All drip tips save those made of only silicon have O-rings Ms. Bev. Sounds like you got either a carto slightly out of spec, or a drip tip that was. It's very rare (you're only the second case I've heard of where that tip doesn't fit in the entire time the tanks have been available). If you want a different dt route suggest the ming drip tip, they have never had any issues fitting on cartos. If you change cartos and that tip fits, means it was the carto was out spec and that's the cause. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread