drip tip to pair with cyclone

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by digital_karma, Mar 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. digital_karma

digital_karma Full Member

guys i need help, i have a cheap drip tip which gets hot when i used it with my cyclone afc. what drip tip can you advice me to get to pair with cyclone. thanks guys!

2. James Hart

James Hart Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I like long tips with smaller / hotter RDA set ups. Mine are from 1700 Fabricators... they are in your area of the world.

3. digital_karma

digital_karma Full Member

thanks james for your suggestion. well my concern is that my DT gets hot and sometimes i can already sip my juice. i'm now looking at chaplin DT by vicious ant because it has a delfrin tip w/ ss or a stinger DT (black delfrin), also by vicious ant.

OT. i just noticed your sig, and your analogue free for almost 3yrs! wow! hope i can do it also! i'm on my 4th day now!

4. HawaiiVPR

HawaiiVPR Moved On Verified Member

[​IMG]

Not sure what resistance you run your RDA at, but I guess if you like the metal look but not fond of the heat you are experiencing, you could try one that has a Delrin insert as shown in the pic. I run mine at around 1ohm so an all metal one doesn't heat up to where I would notice it much.

5. LoveVanilla

LoveVanilla Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I've meaning to start a topic on this. I have FT Cyclone clones (i.e. YK1) and have found a quick, nearly perfect solution. Go to Home Depot and, in their plumbing section, buy lead-free, clear vinyl tubing with 1/2" OD and 3/8" ID. This fits perfectly, stays cool, and looks great!!! I bought 10' for $3.93 (sku#70229). I was looking for silicone tubing, because of it's high heat tolerance, but could find none at a price and shipping I was willing to pay. But absolutely no issues with the vinyl -- it is completely up to this task with zero tastes or odors. This same drip-tip is widely used on other clones.

Highly recommend. I now have on all of RDAs with compatible, stainless drip tips. You can take your tip to the store to check for fit. I cut it with a razor blade, then used a file/nail file to break and smooth the edges.

1353408-2.jpg

6. HawaiiVPR

HawaiiVPR Moved On Verified Member

[​IMG]

Thought I update this, I prefer the Pyrex tips now over metal, especially since I run my atty a little hotter than I used to. This one is made by Innovape Mods, perfect fit on the Cyclone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.