Drip Tip Trick

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned this trick and thought I'd share this. I have a thing for the two piece 2puffs S.S. and Aluminum Drip Tips but they can help with spitback and not just look good. Separate the two, use a hole punch with a brass pipe screen, put that piece of screen between the two pieces of your drip tip and there you have it. It works just like the grease screen in your stove.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi Ed,
From my time with the Vulcan Vector, the screen fills up with condensate and needs to be cleaned/cleared regularly or instead of a few micro drips each pull, you get 3 or 4 full drops straight to the back of the throat.
YMMV but I popped the screen out and never used it again.

Cheers
I

OT: I had a GF who lived on Chruch Street..long long time ago.

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
I use those little screens a lot with my herbal vaporizers but never really liked the brass ones to be honest.

They have a pretty strong taste to them ime, and if I remember correctly (it's been a while since I did the research) they can release toxins when they get too hot, although you probably will never reach those kind of temperatures the way you use them.

But still a great idea, and know that those little screens are widely available in stainless steel as well
24639996112_5365340198_o.gif

Hey Agony, it's copper that gives off the toxins when heated. Learned brass was safe enough from the 420 days lol. I agree I use stainless steel as well, brass are just easier to find for some.
I heard some kids talking about making pipes the other day, one was talking about a homemade copper pipe. it felt weird but I popped my head into the group on my way out "dont use copper, itll F your S up... not in the good way"... If only I coulda taken a picture of their faces...

Reactions: SLIPPY_EEL
Good going never be shy about sharing a little knowledge we don't know til we know!
a little knowledge can go a long way!!! I would hope a passer by would do the same for me! lol Ive always been an information hound though... I like knowing little things, even if they seem useless lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread