Drip tip with lid/dust cover!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
You really didn't search very hard. A simple search brought hundreds of links to me.
Flextip Drip Tip Covers - Protective Cap For Your Drip Tip
Buy Anti spit-back shield Drip Tip Silicone Cap Protection dust Cover with splash protection
Just 2 examples for you.

Harsh bro. Would have been just fine giving the links you found instead of putting on the "Must not have looked very hard". Maybe he wasn't looking for websites and just looking at forums since he did say he was searching over years of forums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SvoRx7

Mar 28, 2017
Okay I can dig the flashlight holster, and I have ran across the silicone covers. I should have been more specific, I was really hoping there was a drip tip with a lid or plug on a hinge or double hinge. It's almost inconceivable that something like this has only been thought of by a few of us. Thanks for the input, and a special thanks to ol' daddy for the links (and criticism)

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Okay, I have done so much research and looking through years of old forums to no avail. I work at saw mill and get dust and debris in my drip tip. I need something with a cap.
It is very hard to believe not a single person has made and marketed said type of drip tip.

Thanks in advance fellow vapers!

Not sure if these would work for you? But I use them to keep Dust out of my Unused Tanks and RDA's.

$4.33 316 Stainless Steel 510 Drip Tip Stopper for Atomizers (5-Pack) 5-pack at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Imfallen_Angel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
Ottawa area, Canada
duct tape

But seriously, just build something quick.. velcro dots with sticky side, rubber tape (the self sealing for pipes), and will fit any tank/rda you have.

Here's a quick rendition of the idea:

rubberlid.gif

SvoRx7

Mar 28, 2017
Awesome, okay I think I'm on the right track, and actually I am a mechanic a.s.e. And all that, I'm working with some black rtv silicone and making a simple one just to get me by for now until I can fab up something with a hinge. It's not dry yet but I'm curious lol.... I still like the flashlight holster

Attachments

• IMG_1256.JPG
    IMG_1256.JPG
    620.5 KB · Views: 225

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
It is very hard to believe not a single person has made and marketed said type of drip tip.

How about these? They're not exactly what you were looking for, but would do the job and not get lost off the drip tip either. I ordered some for my tanks to keep bits and pieces of hay and shavings/sawdust out of my drip tips when I'm working in my barn. They come in various colors and fit on a variety of drip tip sizes.

$1.62 Authentic Vapesoon Silicone Mouthpiece Cap for Atomizer (2-Pack) 2-pack - for 18-25mm dia. atomizer/drip tip bore diameter within 15mm / dustproof / anti-skid / anti-drop at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread