Drip tips for Tootle Puffers

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxwellPink

ECF Veteran
These poor, sensitive lips aren't too fond of the stainless steel drip tips that come standard with either the nautilus or AeroTanks, so I really need to get me some cooler tips.

Unfortunately I have found that the tips on the two styles are different diameters. While I know the chances are good any tip I buy should fit one of the tanks, I'd appreciate any advice or recs that are tank specific.

I'm leaning toward acrylic/polymer, or wood. Don't need wide bore.

Much thanks in advance!

Reactions: thetrucker

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Sorry I'm not familiar with either of your tanks. But I did find a nice wooden 510 drip tip at fasttech for $1.30. Fits my eGrip perfectly. Should fit one of your tanks I assume. Pretty sure it was the only wooden one fasttech had at the time.

Attachments

• 20150905_091641.jpg
    20150905_091641.jpg
    483.1 KB · Views: 60

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    The only other thing I don't like about the few metal tips I have, besides that I can't stand them, is that they're not heavy enough to use as paper weights. I prefer a glass or wood wide bore tip. Along with being wide bore which you don't want, they are in the 5 dollar range. I've gotten them from MyFreedomSmokes or MyVaporStore, I don't recall which.

Reactions: MaxwellPink

MaxwellPink

ECF Veteran
    Reactions: aikanae1

LeahB

Verified Member
    Sep 2, 2015
    Huntsville, AL

pbanj

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 25, 2015
    virginia, usa
    www.gotbrew.org
    I get all of mine from ebay. Tremendous selection, great prices.
    almost all the ones on ebay come from fasttech but u pay 3x+ the price. i use to get all mine on ebay until i found fasttech. now i can get a 5 pack off fasttech for the price of one from ebay.

Reactions: Karen Powell

aikanae1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 2, 2013
    az
    Those are some that I've been looking at. I like the pawns. I also found these: http://angelsheavenlydesigns.com

Expensive but beautiful. They can be made in both regular and Nautilus styles and have the option to include a metal core for stability.

My heart skipped a beat since those are my fav tips. Molehill Mountain's are exquistie, but they are pricey. There is also Drip Tip Designz and those are more reasonable. I have a TruStone tip from them since stone will cool vapor. I also have a Trippy Tip but I'm afraid to use it out of fear it'll break. I am a drip tip addict. You'll never go back.

The cheap acrylics at FT tend to bust at the connection. It's frustrating to have a tip suddendly bust. Then what? Your mod's unvapable. I've had some that were good for a day. Even $1 is too much.

Angels are awesome and not very pricey. Join on her FaceBook page and she announces big sales almost every month there. There is a reward program for discounts. That reduces the price a LOT. You order and she custom makes them for you. She works hard at getting a good fit and you can tell her what you'll be using it on.

The problem is that Kanger is a tiny bit smaller than standard and Aspire is quite a bit larger than standard. All her tips fit Kanger, but you'll see a box at check out for an Aspire fit. This is an issue with manufacturers, not with tip makers. There's always the option of adding orings too.

Reactions: MaxwellPink
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread