Drip Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExtremeDooty

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2017
Michigan
I've been looking for a good selection of drip tips. I'm referring to the mouthpiece inserted into the top of the tank, not a tip that some vapers drip liquids into. So far I've only found sites that have a very limited selection. It doesn't help that the term drip tip applies to two different things. Any help would be appreciated.

ExtremeDooty

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2017
Michigan
Thanks for the tips. I've been avoiding fasttech mostly because it's in China and the shipping delays. My shinyitis has a real problem with delays of any kind. But they do seem to have a large selection of items and they claim to ship anywhere for free. Is that even true? If I buy a $2.00 item, will they actually ship it for free? Seems like there must be a catch.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Thanks for the tips. I've been avoiding Fasttech mostly because it's in China and the shipping delays. My shinyitis has a real problem with delays of any kind. But they do seem to have a large selection of items and they claim to ship anywhere for free. Is that even true? If I buy a $2.00 item, will they actually ship it for free? Seems like there must be a catch.
Yeah,they do ship for free.The only catch to it is,if the order is below $20,they ship the cheapest way possible,which also means the slowest way,could take a month or so to get to you.Over $20,they use epacket which is usually around 10-15 days to get to you.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
It's legit...
I tend to look through "new" items, and throw things in a cart, then every month or so, I clean out the stuff that's REALLY dumb, and finish buying the rest. Sometimes it takes 10 days, sometimes 30, but it shows up.
And some is really nice, some is just cheap.
Not great for "need it now" items - but a cheap way to try stuff out.
Also, in case you wonder and look at other products too - when they say "Authentic" it really is. When they say "Style" it's a copy of something...

Thanks for the tips. I've been avoiding Fasttech mostly because it's in China and the shipping delays. My shinyitis has a real problem with delays of any kind. But they do seem to have a large selection of items and they claim to ship anywhere for free. Is that even true? If I buy a $2.00 item, will they actually ship it for free? Seems like there must be a catch.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I've been looking for a good selection of drip tips. I'm referring to the mouthpiece inserted into the top of the tank, not a tip that some vapers drip liquids into. So far I've only found sites that have a very limited selection. It doesn't help that the term drip tip applies to two different things. Any help would be appreciated.
I have not found any US sites with large drip tip selections. Could look into this Chinese site:
Best New 510 Drip Tips Colorful E Cigarette Mouthpiece Drip Tip Best Electronic Cigarette Accessory For 510 Rda Rba Atomizer Wholesale Mix Colors Favorite Drip Tip Friction Drip Tips From Cnvaportech, $2.27| Dhgate.Com

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
Thanks for all the tips on drip tips. I'm having to reconsider Fasttech and other Chinese sites. Prices and selection are really good. And actually the shipping delay seems pretty reasonable for the savings and free shipping.
Yep...Just Ordered A Dozen Myself...FT...Rainbow/Chrome/SS/Teflon/Acrylic...Quite A Selection !!! Trig :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread