Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I've had my Dripbox a few weeks and really like it, but looks like Kanger is gonna make that dual battery TC Dripbox

Dripbox_160w_starter_kit.jpg

Would rather have seen them Release a 60W Single Battery TC DripBox 1st.

Maybe they will burn the Midnight Oil to get one out Before the 90 Day limit Expires?

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
Good timing then! I don't know what type of taxes or shipping fees you may have to pay, but for me, the Dripbox was totally worth the $30. You can never have too many mods :D

OK..you convinced me ..pulled the trigger..LOL

VladK16

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
Toledo, OH USA
Wow haven't posted on ECF in a very long time. I just got my new Dripbox in yesterday from Vaper Super Saver. Decided to test out the RDA before I went looking for a new one ... and yes, I'm looking for a new one since none of my RDAs have BF pins. I was looking at the Velocity clones on fasttech. Read in the comments of a youtube review that the V2 clones like this $8.59 Velocity V2 Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - stainless steel / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping come with the BF pin. Can anyone confirm that or any other inexpensive RDA suggestions?​

For those of you looking for extra bottles I found them here Kanger DRIPBOX Bottle. Have yet to order them yet though.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Wow haven't posted on ECF in a very long time. I just got my new Dripbox in yesterday from Vaper Super Saver. Decided to test out the RDA before I went looking for a new one ... and yes, I'm looking for a new one since none of my RDAs have BF pins. I was looking at the Velocity clones on fasttech. Read in the comments of a youtube review that the V2 clones like this $8.59 Velocity V2 Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - stainless steel / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping come with the BF pin. Can anyone confirm that or any other inexpensive RDA suggestions?​

For those of you looking for extra bottles I found them here Kanger DRIPBOX Bottle. Have yet to order them yet though.
Well you sir, are the man of the hour! Nice find!
I have the velocity V2 mini clone, but sadly haven't tried it yet! I've been busy with other projects and am running low on juice! Heather's doesn't ever get in a hurry it seems! I've tried a Chalice III clone on it, and liked the tight draw, but it was a juice hog!
There are lots you can do to the stock atty to help it BTW. Do a new build and raise the coils up close to the top of the posts and get them out towards the air inlets. This helps a LOT! I've tried a 1.2 ohm build, but it's just too airy, a .7-.8 build is about as high as you can go and still have it work. Even then, you can't close the AFC off more than around half way. I need to get off my .... and build my velocity, but I've been busy trying to get my .... kicked with TC right now!
Hope this helps some!

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt

I have the velocity mini "clone" by Tobeco and yes it does come with a bf pin and it's a good atty. in a way it's not really a clone because there is no original mini.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I have the velocity mini "clone" by Tobeco and yes it does come with a bf pin and it's a good atty. in a way it's not really a clone because there is no original mini.

How Much can the Air Flow be Restricted?

I like a Pretty Restrictive Draw. I have heard that the Velocity is Very Airy. Very Airy.

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
How Much can the Air Flow be Restricted?

I like a Pretty Restrictive Draw. I have heard that the Velocity is Very Airy. Very Airy.
Well it can be significantly restricted but it's not really a flavor atty like the RM2 or the Cyclone. You can totally close off the top air holes. It's a bit more tricky with the bottom horizontal air slots but the can be closed off too but it still is an airy atty. Overall it is very good value for money.

Reactions: zoiDman

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows

The ones from FT don't appear to come with the BF pins. I got my regular Velocities from GearBest or Focalecig (don't remember) because they did come with the BF pin. I got my mini velocity from FT (without BF pin), and I haven't tried swapping from a regular velocity yet.

I really like the Dripbox. Thanks for the link for additional bottles - they just work well for me.

I've not tried rebuilding the provided RDA, but I have used it. It's "meh" in my opinion, but I don't care for the ginormous chuff tip. I have a big mouth (or at least that's what I've been told ;) ) but dayum, that is not my preference.

As mentioned above, a TC version would have been nice, but it hasn't precluded me from ordering a 2nd one.

woodhippy

Master of Know Place
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2014
New Bloomfield MO
Aspen valley vapes has them on pre order with 2 18650 for 59.99. Saying they should ship end of the month. Shipping cost around 3.50. Should work with other RDA, Waiting on confirmation. Waiting to hear back on SS 316. If it does SS 316 I might jump in on this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread