Status
Not open for further replies.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Lol, it's hiding beind the "insert" button that looks like a little graph... is left of the camera...
Even more fun is the
SPOILER function!

Welcome to squonking the dark side

Where did the strikethrough button go?
Had to manually do it [noparse] squonking [/noparse]
And noparse doesn't work now.
How about code?
Code:
 [s]squonking[/s]
At least code still works, geez ;)

Reactions: muzichead

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I posted these 2 Posts in the Coppervape BF mod thread. But they also Apply to the DripBox 60w.

Just an FYI.

If you are looking for a Case/Pouch to carry your Coppervape BF Mod on your belt, these Small Size Universal Cases work Perfectly.

s-l400.jpg

Universal Camouflage Army Belt Pouch Tactical Bag Case Cover For Mobile Phone

It took 3 Weeks to get to me. And the Tracking NEVER Updated. But the Case seems pretty Well Built. And my Coppervape/NarDa fits Perfectly. With Room to use a Taller RDA if you want.

Reactions: Roadtrip635

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Thanks!
Another option - I've been droppin' my dripbox in this. The flap has a "cutout" for those old flip-phone antennas that's just big enough to let the atty stick out the top...

31%2Bx2MWsGaL.jpg
It got a belt loop and clip.

I posted these 2 Posts in the Coppervape BF Mod thread. But they also Apply to the DripBox 60w.

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
I just got a few of the kanger spare bottles for mine ,guess what ?? they come with a rubber cap that inserts into the top opening.one problem though,you have to remove the lanyard that keeps it with the bottle if you want to insert the bottle into the mod
pics? :)

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    I just got a few of the kanger spare bottles for mine ,guess what ?? they come with a rubber cap that inserts into the top opening.one problem though,you have to remove the lanyard that keeps it with the bottle if you want to insert the bottle into the mod
    Where did you get them?

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal

Where did you get them?

They've got 'em here..

NOTE - I don't know if these have caps or lanyards or what...but it's spare DBox bottles for $0.99

Thank You for Reminding Me of these. I had Kinda Forgotten about them.

I Think I am Officially "Stocked Up" Now.

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 5, 2014
    Etna,OH
    They've got 'em here..

NOTE - I don't know if these have caps or lanyards or what...but it's spare DBox bottles for $0.99
    These are just bottles no caps or lanyards , just received a 20 pack from them.

Sent from my SM-P607T using Tapatalk

Train2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 11, 2013
    CA, USA
    I didn't order quite that many!
    Actually, my thinking was: "I don't know how many bottles a dripbox will outlive..."

Because I HAVE had a couple instances of "sticky button". As in - kept firing, and had to jiggle the button to stop. I've not spilled a bunch of juice into it at all - I think it's just a somewhat cheapo button.

I'll keep my eye on it, and might try a little minor repair - but it's got me thinking that perhaps a Dripbox lifespan might be, oh, let's say 200,000 clicks. Or something.
    :)

denali_41

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 7, 2011
    Over Der
    I got mine from a local vendor,who in turn got them straight from kangertech

i believe he still has 15 of them,he doesn't do online sales

if you guys want to get together and work out some kind of a co-op ?? i can buy them and send them to the runner,but the deadline for this opportunity is Aug 5th,i am leaving and will be gone for over a year ,i don't have the time to do it myself
    bottles are 2.50 a piece,i know spendy,but getting them from a vendor

Last edited:
    Reactions: puffon
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread