Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Illinois
Wow, I'm not sure I want to work that hard (go buy steel wool, take the addy apart, rebuild it). My hat is certainly off to those of you that do that. A drip shield and maybe an extender sound like a fix, if I understand them correctly. In spite of the better flavor, I wonder if it is worth it. I'm a little worried about damaging my mod too. Thanks for all of the responses and advise. This is a really great place with lots of generous people.

Forkeh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
California
How many drops are you doing at once? Only drip one or two drops at a time generally. Though it does vary. I've had attys that can only handle one. I've had attys that are good up to four. I've also had attys that leak constantly, no matter what, and some that seem absolutely impossible to flood, no matter how much juice you put in them.

Also, have you tried cleaning them? For some reason, in my experience, my attys tend to start leaking as they get gunked up. It's one of the reasons I know when to clean them :p

boneshark187

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
New Jersey
i'm not good at dripping...until I got a drip shield from vaporbeast. It was good price too like 8 bux.

I still like my boge cartos, but the flavor is best when I drip....and considering i can never find the right level of juice to put in there, the drip shield works absolutely perfect. Just gotta remember to get a couple 510-510 adapters if your using a 510 atty.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
whatever you do don't waste your money on cartomisers they are rubbish. how many drags are you using . you want to put about 3 drops of liquid down and take about ten drags then repeat when the flavour and throat hit suddenly become harsh. that way you will not flood it.

I 2nd that motion... When compared to an atomizers cartos are rubbish..

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
Emptied the addy, added just 2 drops and....no more leaks at all. I was simply overfilling the addy. Pure and simple!. Thanks for all of the very helpful replies!

I didn't think it would take you long. Especially when compared to flying a Zodiac, dripping is child's play.

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
Damn. Bubble canopy, low wing. Looks just like a Zodiac 650.
DSC_0400sa.jpg

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
I find myself growing confused, and a little gun shy about posting anywhere for any reason.

Every aspect of vaping has its own subcategory, thus any utterance I make is in danger of banishment to one of the little-travelled, low-visibility purgatories.

What, for God's sake, qualifies as general vaping chit chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread