Not open for further replies.

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
I'd take the atomizer out and blow out any excess juice. Flavor A shouldn't linger for too long.

For starting out with dripping, joyetech atomizers are an inexpensive way to experiment. Digitalciggz sells a five-pack for $15.

Empire mods atomizers cost more, but are relatively inexpensive and perform better.

A lot of people think that Cisco HH357s are the best in the business, but they're expensive. Avid Vaper has those and less expensive atomizers that are also really good.

degnr8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Aberdeen,WA,U.S.A

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
I just recently bought a couple of smoktech octopus' and an Igo-L to try my hand at rebuilding. While watching a couple of videos on rebuilding, I came across a reviewer who drips some unflavored pg/vg between flavors. It seems to work for me so far - I just vape until I can't taste the previous flavor and drip the new one. It may taste muted for a few puffs if you didn't vape the majority of the unflavored but it does work.

D. Waterhouse

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
central WI USA
I just blow it out like everyone else has said already. If the flavor lingers I us a flavor eraser. I got mine from Vixen Vapors...

Flavor Eraser? first I've heard of that. How well does it work? I've got some Tasty Vapor Kretek that will weld itself into anything I use it in and nothing will get it out, not Everclear, Isopropyl, boiling or vinegar.

BigLebowski

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2013
Clearfield, UT
Flavor Eraser? first I've heard of that. How well does it work? I've got some Tasty Vapor Kretek that will weld itself into anything I use it in and nothing will get it out, not Everclear, Isopropyl, boiling or vinegar.

Fuzion Vapor has a flavor eraser that I hear works really well. Their juices are pretty tasty too.

ThunderT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
Hoosier
I'd take the atomizer out and blow out any excess juice. Flavor A shouldn't linger for too long.

For starting out with dripping, Joyetech atomizers are an inexpensive way to experiment. Digitalciggz sells a five-pack for $15.

Empire Mods atomizers cost more, but are relatively inexpensive and perform better.

A lot of people think that Cisco HH357s are the best in the business, but they're expensive. Avid Vaper has those and less expensive atomizers that are also really good.

Thx for the info and suggestions, that joyetech, what are the ohms? Don't see it on their site.

double_aa_ron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
Austin, Texas

I only use it on strong flavors like coffee or anise. Works like a charm. Through a few drops in and let it sit for about 30 seconds and the flavor is gone. I don't want to tell you that it will work on anything, but I will tell you that is has worked on everything I have tried it on. I say give it a try. A 30ml bottle is only $3.99. On Fridays they have free shipping. While you're there pick up some Tigers Blood. It might be the best juice I've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread