Dripping, what would be the best Atomizer for Dripping with an eGo 900?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salt&PePPer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Bakersfield
I'm trying to take into account the limitations of the eGo "Platform".

What would be the 'better' set-up for someone who wants 'The Best' Atomizer for him to Drip his favorite eJuices?

I'm looking at something in a 1.8ohm-2.0ohm 306 and some Splash Guard; would the 306 be the better selection or am I barking up the wrong tree here?

Current I'm using a Kanger T2 Clearomizer with a Modified Head to Drip - and it works pretty good.

But I think I have reached my limit with the eGo batteries. I've had my two Batts since late July and I rotate both of them each day. Seems like they have MORE power after I pull them off the charger. I know they do because they are topped off and have more Current as well.

I for sure want to buy some Mechanical 18650 so I can have 'More Power' and 'More Vapor' hopefully.

DarklyNoon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2012
Virginia
I really couldn't get into dripping until I started using RBA's. Check out the Vision Eternity. It looks really slick on my eGos, flavor is superb, and it'll cloud up a room quick. Also it holds 1ml of juice... A lot more than a standard 510, or 306 atty.

attachment.php

Last edited:

DarklyNoon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2012
Virginia
HH 357 from Avidvaper are by far and away the best atties available for dripping. I almost exclusively use RBAs, but I keep a couple 357s on hand for sampling new juices. You cant go wrong w these, they replace them for free if they stop performing.

I've been meaning to pick up a HH357, didn't know they replace them when they burn out!

Absintheur

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
north central Indiana

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
A secret only people using Vmods know.......their hybrid slant-coil attys are unbelievably good.

If you go into the vmodXL topic, and read thru those pages, (both the earlier part one and part 2) you will see how many people have tested them against more expensive Cisco's and they almost measure up.....but for way cheaper.

A few thumbs up have been given to the $5 better health ones, too. (i think that is the name)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread