Dripping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaratoughda

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
NE Pennsylvania
You don't need an rba to try dripping... any atomizer will do. I started dripping with Blu atomizers. Blu with cartridges was such a disaster for me, out of desperation, just tried dripping a few drops directly on the atomizer and then popping the mouthpiece back on and... voila.

For today, you would prefer a bridgeless and usually sealed post atomizer with a drip tip... and you can get both of those from Avid Vapor, Empire Mods, and various other places. Should cost you less than $20 to try out dripping.

PackMan

Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
United States

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
Check out this thread for all kinds of good info on dripping attys, where to get them, how to use them, how to clean them, etc.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...405910-regular-atty-drippers-dying-breed.html

95% of my vaping is dripping on the Digitalciggz Joye 510 attys. Love them and the vendor.

Yeah, I'd like to get some of these, I think. But while I was researching the threads on attys and cartos to make "another" decision instead of postin a question that might unglue somebody for havin to answer the umpteenth time...........they sold out again:)

Zaratoughda

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
NE Pennsylvania
Joyetech 510 Atomizer 5-Pack (2.3ohm) | DigitalCiggz.com

I just ordered a couple packs of these. They are normally $40 a 5 pack for this brand. Now is the time to try it while they are on sale!

Those are standard Joye 510 atties... and are not debridged.

If you really want to try dripping... other than any old atty that you have lying around.. you should go for a bridgeless atty. I get mine from Avid Vapor and EmpireMods.... but there are other places where you can get them as well.

When you go for bridgeless, usually better to get sealed post... unless you are using a bottom feeder mod in which case you need the post unsealed.

Yeah... the reason for the bridge and wick in there is for use with cartridges and... since almost nobody uses cartridges anymore... not sure why they are all still selling atomizers with bridges anymore. Maybe for the tanks I dunno... but for dripping... the brigde/wick just gets in the way.. and you get less vapor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread