DROPPED MY ITASTE MVP3.0!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Cell phones have received some protective cases and are fairly easy to handle without damaging them. Mods haven't really gone that far. I got away from tube-style mods pretty quickly because they fell over so easily.

But, I found that coffee mugs with a paper towel in the bottom work great. I use souvenir mugs since they have a story of some sort. I have them all over the house, garage, patios, etc. Really helped me.

Good luck!

philoshop

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2014
geneva, ny, usa
Thanks. I've turned it off & back on. I left it off all night. I've taken the tank, coil...everything off & then back on. No luck. :(

Do you have any other atty to try on it? A cheap little clearo lying around that you could test the mod with? It's either the MVP or the atty and you need to find out which one is 'broken'.
FWIW my MVP 2.0 has hit the ground/rocks/tile/concrete a number of times from various heights and I haven't had a problem with it, but that could just be luck. ;)

With a couple more replies on this thread (you need five) you'll be a 'full member' and be able to directly ask the folks who know everything about the 3.0 version. In the meantime I'll bump your thread to the top to see if they can chime in.
Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread