Dropped my Limited Ti 2.5 on concrete

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkangel07760

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2015
A very special friend on this very thread (remaining nameless so I di not embarrass) made me a poly long before Ken was talked into offering them. Friend sent me two, I am still on the very first one, zero issues of any kind. The friend is my hero as my hands are too messed up to do this for myself. You can buy the Poly now for like $7 bucks each!
can i get it on their website?

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I have a couple of these. Work great and we use some of those "tank cracker" juices with no issues in almost a year. I highly recommend these as the included glass is too thin and fragile IME.

They ARE thicker than glass though... so for you OCD folks, the tank IS a mm or so wider than the top and base.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
Actually I wiped out on the ice and the ProVari took a very nasty fall on the concrete.

Some really deep gouges and a chip broken off the side of the button.

Still Vapes like brand new :)

268082314fef3117b8a7fe8d2cb4edcc.jpg

Sent via iPhone
Wow! Excellent pic, Bro! What a testament to the both of you!

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
My head sorta hurts too. I wear a titanium bracelet that is bout 10-13yrs old now, never polished or scratched, we got it for that reason? I'm just a dumb retired truck driver so what do I know...
My hips are made of titanium. Have had them for 10 years. Don't know what they look like... :w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread