Dry Hits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada
Yeah, intimidating at first. My very first coil came out perfect though, laugh at myself now for thinking I couldn't do it. 18 coils for .89c and $4 of cotton has lasted more then 5 months lol. Prebuilt I was spending like $20/month. You can also clean your cotton if it's not burned and just gunked up. Run coil under hot water then put your finger over the top and blow the water out, wrap in paper towel to absorb the rest. If there is water left over it will taste funky at 1st but it goes away.

Continuity

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2015
NW, UK
It's easier to learn to rewick first, then recoil.

There's no way I'd buy premade heads (not that any device I use these days takes them asides from a few backup Protank2/Aerotanks/T3S) any more - they end up costing almost as much as some people spend on juice!

Rebuilding them is great as it saves loads of money, and you can get the vape perfectly to where you like it.

I think that vape companies like Aspire/Kanger et al saw the tank business like the disposable razor racket - sell a relatively inexpensive tank (razor) and then clean up afterwards selling heads (razor cartridges) to a captive market.

Kyle_1995

Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Another thing to watch is make sure your juice control is turned to the vape symbol mine got turned on me and without checking tossed a coil that might not have been bad. When looking up videos look for rebuilds for Nautilus coils or triton mini not triton different coil.

I concluded that the connecting pin on my tank was pushed in and was not connecting properly, resulting in a lower power. I wanted to upgrade anyway; I now use my kanger topbox mini which has been amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread