Dry skin & Dry eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporjerry

Feb 14, 2016
Hey all! Another newbe here.
I have ben vaping for about 130 days now and I really love it. Im vaping about 4-5ml /day vith a nicotine-level at 5mg, with 0.5 or 1.2 coil at Wattage between 12-15W. Am I vaping to much?

Altough I have hade problems with dry skin, specially round my eyes and I think it started after about a month, which if I recall right is about the same time I started mixing my own juices where I for some reason converted PG/VG from 75/25% to 20/80%
So i figured i was oversensitive to VG and got me some 100% PG and started mixing with PG/VG ratio at 75/25% and even 100% PG.
I instantly got better, but not 100% cured so do you think there can be something in my DIY process or aromas that Im also sensitive against?

Process is basically that i mix in a glass-bottle, keep it heated for a few hours and then let it cool down a few hours before I vape.
Ingredients I used mostly are:

Graham Crackers (TPA)
Whipped Cream (TPA)
Vanilla Custard (TPA)
Bavarian Cream (TPA)
Vanilla Custard (FW)
Wild strawberry (FA)
Coconut Extra (TFA)

Any input or advice is welcome :)

Last edited:

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I have ben vaping for about 130 days now and I really love it. Im vaping about 4-5ml /day vith a nicotine-level at 5mg, with 0.5 or 1.2 coil at Wattage between 12-15W. Am I vaping to much?

That sounds fine to me.

I got quite a few problems vaping one flavor (2 or more years ago). It was a concentrate I'd mixed up. I binned it and never suffered again.

vaporjerry

Feb 14, 2016
I did notice the skin on my face has been unusually dry this winter. I bought some Neutrogena lotion and it went away the next day, use it maybe once or twice a week...

I always get dry skin in the winter though it started in my mid 20's..

Where are you from?
I live in Sweden and are usually have a tiny bit dryer skin at winter, so it could just be 1+1. tried some lotions without success but im going to se if any local stores have the Neutrogena lotion you mentioned.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Hey all! Another newbe here.

Altough I have hade problems with dry skin, specially round my eyes and I think it started after about a month, which if I recall right is about the same time I started mixing my own juices where I for some reason converted PG/VG from 75/25% to 20/80%
So i figured i was oversensitive to VG and got me some 100% PG and started mixing with PG/VG ratio at 75/25% and even 100% PG.
I instantly got better, but not 100% cured so do you think there can be something in my DIY process or aromas that Im also sensitive against?

Process is basically that i mix in a glass-bottle, keep it heated for a few hours and then let it cool down a few hours before I vape.
Ingredients I used mostly are:

Graham Crackers (TPA)
Whipped Cream (TPA)
Vanilla Custard (TPA)
Bavarian Cream (TPA)
Vanilla Custard (FW)
Wild strawberry (FA)
Coconut Extra (TFA)

Any input or advice is welcome :)

No that is not vaping too much. Some here vape 3-4 times that much.

About the dry skin and eyes you will need to drink more water.

However the vaping may have nothing to do with the dry skin and eyes.

We are just getting over winter and forced heating is drying to the internal environment.

Reactions: BrotherBob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread