Not open for further replies.

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
www.nofearmotorsports.com
Its going well thanks, in 4 hours it has been 4 days since my last smoke. Yesterday was tough, and I had a kind of short fuse towards my family, but they support me very much to keep this going. Every friday I go mountainbiking about 15 km. and Im looking forward to doing it smoke free and feel the air better deep in my lungs. Also Ive avoided around 100 cigarettes its crazy
We are on the same schedule, lol. My last morning cig with coffee was 8 am Friday.

DeAnna2112

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2015
Indiana
Its going well thanks, in 4 hours it has been 4 days since my last smoke. Yesterday was tough, and I had a kind of short fuse towards my family, but they support me very much to keep this going. Every friday I go mountainbiking about 15 km. and Im looking forward to doing it smoke free and feel the air better deep in my lungs. Also Ive avoided around 100 cigarettes its crazy

Your doing great!! yeah day 3-5 is the hardest, least it was for me, once you get past that mark it gets easier. Soo many nasty toxins clearly out around that time...it's like it's screaming at you for cig. You can do this just keep plugging away at it and remembering why your doing it. My gosh think about how many cigs you have not smoked!!!

Last edited:

NoobJens007

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2016
Denmark
www.jkh-art.dk
Your doing great!! yeah day 3-5 is the hardest, least it was for me, once you get past that mark it gets easier. Soo many nasty toxins clearly out around that time...it's like it's screaming at you for cig. You can do this just keep plugging away at it and remembering why your doing it. My gosh think about how many cigs you have not smoked!!!

Its getting easier :) tomorrow the first week is over. Really must say I cough less and the vaping is more enjoyable now that Im not dual using

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
Its getting easier :) tomorrow the first week is over. Really must say I cough less and the vaping is more enjoyable now that Im not dual using
We’re on day 6 kid. I’m also holding strong. That coffee and cig in the morning is a thing of the past, so far

DeAnna2112

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2015
Indiana
Hang in there guys your doing great, the longer you go the easier it gets and if you slip up and have a cig oh well just knock the dirt off and get back up and go for it again. Just remember how many cigs you have not had..wow!! if you pick up a cig, trust me it won't taste the same and be horrible. It lingers in your mouth for hours. The hardest part for me was the first cup of coffee in the morning and after i ate, but with time i soon adjusted to vaping in place of cigs. A challenge i still bicker with is when i drink. I finally broke down while drinking and had a cig and omg it was horrible and i almost go sick. I am pretty sure my face turned green it was that bad. See the longer you stick with it, the worse the cig is gonna taste if you do slip up. I know this is so hard in the beginning but stick with it you guys are doing great and just about free of cigs completely.

cats5365

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
United States
We’re on day 6 kid. I’m also holding strong. That coffee and cig in the morning is a thing of the past, so far

awesome! I just vape a little extra of my melo 3 loaded with 18 mg whenever I think of cigarettes

Good job peoples! :thumbs:

I'm looking at Noob's quit counter, and it would appear that the first mod kit has now been paid for. I'm guessing Redeuce has also saved enough to cover the investment too. :thumb:

Rick Avila

Supplier Associate
Sep 22, 2017
liquidnicotinewholesalers.com
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: Supplier posting in unauthorized area

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
Oh yes. Start of day 12. It’s funny. Yesterday I was going to try a cig just to see what it tasted like. Then I realized how stupid that would be and didn’t do it. So far so good. But this has been a fairly relaxing couple of weeks. I’m interested to see if I can hold strong when a stressful situation comes up. Under stress usually caused me to start puffing away. I think it’s gonna be ok.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Congrats guys, keep up the awSUM quitting :) Stress freaks me out too, Reduce, but after going through a few stressful situations early on, I feel more confident about things, these days. Just Vape First during stress, that's what I did anytime I was like, "Argh, I will *die* without smoking!" and I just vaped for a while first, and that urge faded away. It wasn't instantaneous, but it was good.

I was kinda fearful about loitering in my smoking spots, but that's been fine as well. Less vaping in the house, more sunshine to make me happy, LOL. :) Now, I'm off to a meeting. Have a lovely day, everyone....

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread