Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkky1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2014
Nashville
Okay, I've come to accept I will never understand Ohm's law, amps, volts...etc

So I have to rely on you guys...can I put a UWELL on my Joyetech Cuboid Mini? Or would that be pushing it?

You just need to know the Max continuous discharging current ( amp ) of your battery is, Mooch's blog has plenty to choose from.Put in 3.1V in the battery voltage window and your typical wattage in the power ( wattage ) setting window, as you will notice the more the wattage the higher the amp draw.
look at the dark blue window : Battery drain, this is what tells you the amps, obviously you don't want to exceed the battery's ( tested ) max discharge current
Battery drain

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Tank has nothing to do with it. Coil chosen Matters for Safe Functionality.

But yes, Crown will work.

As to Laws and Charts and Complexity -
When using Regulated Mods:
Use only High Quality, properly Rated Batteries (in Good condition) or Built-in.
Follow manufacturers Resistance Ratings As your Minimum. Anything Above is SAFER.
:)

Last edited:

sparkky1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2014
Nashville
I don't know what references you've been reading concerning Ohm's Law, but maybe try reading my blog

Ohm's Law Explained for Vapers
  • My attempt at explaining Ohm's Law in simple layman terms and how it relates to vaping.

Are you in reference to the cuboid mini ?, explain to me where ohms enters the equation

Last edited:
Reactions: beckdg

sparkky1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2014
Nashville
Tank has nothing to do with it. Coil chosen Matters for Safe Functionality.

But yes, Crown will work.

As to Laws and Charts and Complexity -
When using Regulated Mods:
Use only High Quality, properly Rated Batteries (in Good condition) or Built-in.
Follow manufacturers Resistance Ratings As your Minimum. Anything Above is SAFER.
:)

How does the coil for the cuboid mini matter for safe functionality ?

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread