Durable box mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuck0302

Jul 7, 2014
Rockland N.Y.
hello all. I have been having terrible luck with my box mods. Had a sigelei fuchai that lasted about a year and then started coming apart. The got the ipv8. The power button went inside the mod within a month. I got it replaced and the next one a few months later started firing by itself. Then got the smok alien which also started firing by itself. Tried to upgrade the hardware and now it won't even turn on. I'm a bit frustrated to say the least so looking for some suggestions. My budget is about $75 or less. Really want something that takes two 18650's. I don't even want to mess with an internal battery. I vape a lot and usually have either tanks or drippers on there but at most I go to .3 and never go too high on the wattage. Any suggestions would be really helpful. I try to take care of my stuff but I do admit I've dropped them from time to time. Nothing too crazy though but need something that would hopefully last a year or two. Thanks for the help as always

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
There's always the Geek Vape Aegis. Waterproof, shock proof, and DLJ in his review, dropped it from a second story window and drove over it with his car without busting it. There's a thread here with links to the videos (oh also wasn't bothered by a swimming pool either) Geekvape Aegis 100W Box mod

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
There's always the Geek Vape Aegis. Waterproof, shock proof, and DLJ in his review, dropped it from a second story window and drove over it with his car without busting it. There's a thread here with links to the videos (oh also wasn't bothered by a swimming pool either) Geekvape Aegis 100W Box mod
I'm pretty confident that rip trippers rap video would break it.

chuck0302

Jul 7, 2014
Rockland N.Y.
I usually run about 30. I use a few tanks and a few rbdta's. Mostly like the serpent mini and my avacado. Thing is I chain vape quite a bit so it definitely drains the batteries fast. I did grab the hohm wrecker g2 because it had a lot of great reviews about durability even if the rest isn't true but am thinking about getting a 2nd as a backup. Right now I'm using one that is working fine but in the past fired by itself and continued to fire after I removed the tank. Not the safest option even though it's regulated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread