DV FUN Thread! - Join the Party - With Contests and Prizes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Paddy wanted to be an accountant, so he went and took the Irish accountancy exam.

Examiner: If I give you two rabbits and then I give you another two rabbits, how many rabbits do you have?
Paddy: Five.

Examiner: No, listen carefully again. If I give you two rabbits and then I give you another two rabbits, how many rabbits have you got?

Examiner: Let's try this another way. If I give you two bottles of beer and then I give you another two bottles of beer, how many bottles of beer have you got? Clean Irish Jokes
Paddy: Four.

Examiner: Good! Now, if I give you two rabbits and then I give you another two rabbits, how many rabbits have you got?

Examiner: How on earth do you work out that two lots of two rabbits is five?
Paddy: I've already got one rabbit at home!

taterbugg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2011
Lansing, MI
Ok...heheheh, as per my last post....to clarify- that was a joke folks! :D Well, it is true that we had a big birthday party for my wife....and we were feelin' a little frisky..... and, even if she were to do the leg thing, I would never say something like that......at least not if I had any kind of thoughts of ever tickling the ivories ever again !!!! And actually, we're not really that old, hehehe. Oh, and she doesn't have false teeth, although ironically, I do!
And it's Eric's fault ....he ran the contest...and he said to be rude and crude! :banana:
Oh well, carry on, have fun

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
By my count it looks like spacekitty is the clear winner with 5 likes. Yea spacekitty !!!!!!!!!!

StPatrick0005.jpg

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
w7T45nP.png

Well, I'm kind of a night owl, you see, and have gotten into the (bad?) habit of going to bed around 3 or 4 am most days. 8-o I enjoy this time though... cat's quiet... roomies are quiet... house is quiet... it's kinda peaceful. :D Anywayz, gonna have a rude awakening (lol) once I get a job again! :shock:

Last edited:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
w7T45nP.png
Well, I'm kind of a night owl, you see, and have gotten into the (bad?) habit of going to bed around 3 or 4 am most days. 8-o I enjoy this time though... cat's quiet... roomies are quiet... house is quiet... it's kinda peaceful. :D Anywayz, gonna have a rude awakening (lol) once I get a job again! :shock:
"Oh I see...Maybe I habe to come and visit and then we can cause a ruckus and wake everyone up and den laugh and say the neighbors dog did it or sumptin "
a48737dd33a1d5286_zps4df22016.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread