Dvap Special Blend DIY WTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsChris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
As promised, Jerry has Dvap's Special Blend DIY WTA available now in the store. It is priced the same as our VS DIY WTA. Come out and give it a try today!
drops.jpg

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
I got my Special blend yesterday and filled my Rose atomizer up with it, good stuff! Who needs flavors when there's unflavored like this?
Interesting thing: Today at work I was talking with a smoker friend of mine (a 29 year old really unfamiliar with vaping) and somehow the conversation led to me letting him take a drag on my device. I had to teach him how to push the button! I asked him what he thought; he said he thought it was good, like an American Spirit.

Hmmmm. :)

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
That's a huge complement your non-vaping friend paid (in my book). That is the only brand I smoked for the last decade or so of my smoking career (menthol of course). To me, they had the real taste of tobacco. I stick with the best, hence my choice of Aroma.

Will be ordering some of this as soon as I run lower on my flavored goodies...

beachroadbum

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2013
Niiice go dvap and jerry!! Soon as I run low on my stock of Wta I will be ordering two bottles. Jerry I know this batch took a lot of work especially being summer. Who wants to be in a lab when you could be out in nature! Thanks aroma company u saved my life and I really appreciate it! An I know when I order this ms Chris will have it out the door faster than batman drives his batmobile! -beachbum

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Niiice go dvap and jerry!! Soon as I run low on my stock of Wta I will be ordering two bottles. Jerry I know this batch took a lot of work especially being summer. Who wants to be in a lab when you could be out in nature! Thanks aroma company u saved my life and I really appreciate it! An I know when I order this ms Chris will have it out the door faster than batman drives his batmobile! -beachbum
Well said BBB!!!

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Not to digress too much (back into burning tobacco) but recently I had the opportunity to smoke a couple of American Spirit light blue things. You know how a cigarette every blue moon out of curiosity doesn't scare me. Anyhow, they were almost enjoyable in a horrible sort of way, but for the life of me I can't comprehend how anybody smokes for the taste of anything, tobacco or otherwise. By the time it's flaming it seems to be just that - the taste of burning whatever. If you take a nice snoot of an unlit cigarette it smells awesome! Light it on fire it's absolutely nothing like that - might as well be dried cabbage leaves. But what I found interesting is that that's ME - so removed from smoking. A smoker, well he was apparently able to discern a particular BRAND of cigarette tobacco just from the nicotine, alkaloids and maybe other minute doohickies derived from it. Bizarre.

beachroadbum

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2013
Yeah we have no idea what tobacco jerry uses and I don't care lol all I know is vs DIY Wta tastes far better than a cig. Snork I too smoke the occasional yellow spirit hahaha didn't dvap suggest to jerry which tobacco leaves to use? Be it perique or virginia or whatever...all I know is that tobacco plants grown in the USA are used for aroma Wta.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
I truly need to get back there.
The second time I went Jerry had just gotten a special tobacco, oh man, it's been so long I can't remember...Maryland? It was beautiful, and I'll never forget Jerry smelling it and smelling it again, the joy. Either way, burning it, vaping it or reducing it to its components in a lab somehow seems like such a waste. We should just grow and cure tobacco to smell it.

beachroadbum

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2013
Haha yeah I love seeing pictures of huge tobacco leaves being suspended from a ceiling in a tobacco barn curing and aging. Man must be like sitting in heaven. Jerry and dvap gave us a way to enjoy tobacco maoi health benefits in least harmful way. God surely has a mansion ready for u probably full of the best tobacco in the land. Lmao

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Just got my order in today thanks to my wife! Can't wait to try this.
AWWW. Enjoy!

Am nearing the point where I need to do a re-order of flavored WTA goodies. Looking forward to dropping one of those in the cart as well!

beachroadbum

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2013
My wife is pregnant with our first! So trying to save but saving money has never been a strong point in my life. Lmao I always get some beetlejuice with my Wta. That stuff is the best! I will report back once I lands in my freshly wicked rda. Started using native wicks and wow some really good cotton I swear aroma Wta tastes better.

Reactions: Robinowitz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread