• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

E cig finder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherrick

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
Blackwater, Kentucky USA
I had the same problem, and finally realized that I never, ever misplaced a lit cigarette in 25+ years of smoking. I broke the ashtrays out at home and placed them in the areas where I vape. When I set my PV down now, I consciously place it in an ashtray and try to treat it like an always lit cigarette. Working for me so far over the past week or so.

msqun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2010
MS
www.facebook.com
I had the same problem, and finally realized that I never, ever misplaced a lit cigarette in 25+ years of smoking. I broke the ashtrays out at home and placed them in the areas where I vape. When I set my PV down now, I consciously place it in an ashtray and try to treat it like an always lit cigarette. Working for me so far over the past week or so.

I'm lmbo right now, but I sure am thinking OMGOSH, I'm soooo gonna have to get the ashtrays out and do this, I CONSTANTLY lose my e-cig. I had only ever misplaced 3-5 lit cigarettes in 20+ years of smoking....so it worked a heck of a lot better than NOW... Lost one of my cartos earlier, one of my favs too....I know it's around somewhere, I'll find it (eventually)

BoneIdle

May 10, 2010
NE Indiana
I actually went down to the shop earlier and using a nice little scrap of Bolivian Rosewood ( it's not a true rosewood, BTW) left over from an earlier project ( I seem to recall I used it for building a lyre) and my drill press, I created an e-cigarette stand. Now all my batteries and atomizers have a place to live. If I can just make two or three more stands for the other locations that I frequent ...

MacArthurBug

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
I actually went down to the shop earlier and using a nice little scrap of Bolivian Rosewood ( it's not a true rosewood, BTW) left over from an earlier project ( I seem to recall I used it for building a lyre) and my drill press, I created an e-cigarette stand. Now all my batteries and atomizers have a place to live. If I can just make two or three more stands for the other locations that I frequent ...

That's an excellent idea!

I'm lmbo right now, but I sure am thinking OMGOSH, I'm soooo gonna have to get the ashtrays out and do this, I CONSTANTLY lose my e-cig. I had only ever misplaced 3-5 lit cigarettes in 20+ years of smoking....so it worked a heck of a lot better than NOW... Lost one of my cartos earlier, one of my favs too....I know it's around somewhere, I'll find it (eventually)

great idea I lost 2 of my fav batts today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread