1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

E Cig holders, stands, pouches, cases, etc.. ideas you came up with.

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by Tinki, Feb 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Tinki

Tinki Senior Member

I came up with an idea for an e cig stand/holder for around the house. It is a single tapered candle stand or holder. One that has a deep well that the bottle of the tapered candle would be shoved down in. The one I have is thick clear glass and about 1 1/2" deep. Holds my Ego standing up with a slight tilt just fine. They are cheap to buy and I have one in 4 different rooms of my house. I don't have to worry about my Ego getting knocked over and rolling off a counter to the hard floor when not in use. They als go with any deco!!:)

2. zombienerd

zombienerd Senior Member ECF Veteran

That's an awesome idea... I always just leave mine in between the number keys and the F-keys on my keyboard :p

3. aziffel

aziffel Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

4. Stosh

Stosh Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I like multi-taskers, a extra deep shot glass (double shot) will hold me PV,
    or more often a few cartos as the PV is in my hand. :)

5. Jennie O

Jennie O Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Cool ideas! I have started over with an eGo and have just 2 batteries, 2 mega atties and 2 T atties. So one set is always by my side/in hand/in lap when home, another put together in my eGo case with the other atties and carts, little juice bottle or two in it. An old make up "caboodle" thing holds most of my other gear.

6. base234

base234 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I bought another Mini Maglite flashlight a couple of weeks ago. It came with a nice black nylon holster. I tied some black paracord through the belt loop and it's my lanyard for my Riva 510.

7. Lisa B

Lisa B Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I use a hard cased camera case for my back up supplies in my purse, I saved 1 of my glass ashtrays to put my pv in on my desk. I use a small tackle box for my attys and such and a large tackle box for my DIY supplies.

8. cleolove

cleolove Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Your brother could make a fortune selling those to all of us I know I'd buy a couple!

Peace,
    cleo

9. DebC

DebC Full Member

cool ideas everyone!

10. hardtailmtber

hardtailmtber Full Member

Yes these are some awesome ideas... Gonna have to put my thinking cap on when fishing season rolls around here, don't want to risk my pv while I'm out on the boat.

11. base234

When you're out in the boat just put your PV in a ziplock baggie. That's what I do.

12. base234

By the way, I'm primarily a kayak fisherman so when it's cold outside I always have my PFD on and the PV in a ziploc goes in one of the PFD pockets.

13. Rosco

Rosco Vaping Master ECF Veteran

My Buzz is on a lanyard and it is always around my neck. Always...

14. skipperen

skipperen Full Member

I never put pv down, so never had that problem

15. FantWriter

FantWriter Super Member ECF Veteran

I used a "soldering iron holder" for my PT. Keeps it at a handy angle, looks a little sci-fi-y for a desktop.

More recently, I've invested in a pound of 'Sculpey' over-bake clay from Wally World and have been making prototypes for the ultimate PT, batteries, juice, and carto holder. When/if I ever get to the point where I think I can't do better, I'll post pictures.

16. cleolove

cleolove Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Do you shower with it?

17. TeaRowz

TeaRowz Full Member Verified Member

Check out this e-cig holder... Accessories - E Cigarette Stand

It's very nice looking, and I considered it until I realized it may not work well for my passthough which I use most of the time. Instead, I ordered Duck Grip-It Grabbers from Amazon.com.

18. capnhack

capnhack Full Member

There's nothing on my desk I can reliably use to clip things onto, and my Ego kept falling over whenever I'd knock the thing, so I grabbed my iPod 3rd gen belt clip case (it's an open duckbill type), put a hairband around it to give it some tension, stuck a AA battery inside to keep it from closing entirely, and now I have a soft fabric holder for the Ego that holds it gently and makes it easy to grab and put back. It's usually clipped onto the cardboard box that keeps my modem off the floor.

Now I just need to find something that'll make it possible to pocket the Stick v3 without bursting into flames..

19. Chacharm

Chacharm Full Member

I bought some pillar candle holders and filled them with decorative, small beads. Each holds a few filled cartridges and batteries. My Stuff is held up and at a slight tilt and has a soft place to land.

20. Vapoor eyes er

Vapoor eyes er ECF Guru ECF Veteran

I like the idea of carrying cartos around in a Tic Tac Container. Works perfectly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.