E Cig holders, stands, pouches, cases, etc.. ideas you came up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kblush

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
San Diego
Great thread and ideas everyone!!! :) I'm new to vaping so I just ordered a lot of juices so I can find out what kind of flavors I'm interested in. I just bought 2 of these: Amazon.com: Plano 3700 Size Prolatch with Adjustable Dividers: Sports & Outdoors Although I've just bought 10ml bottles to start, from the research I've done It seems there will be many slots to each fit a 30ml bottle of juice and it's cartomizer! **I also picked these because someone who wrote a review said you can carefully remove the lid. I hope that's true so it will look neat. If not, I'll cut off the latches myself! :)

Last edited:

Bebe56

Mar 21, 2012
Brooklyn
Plano boxes work good too... they come in different sizes and they're cheap. Home Depot or Lowes carry them..

314VTH6REAL._SL500_AA300_.jpg 41QXMPHQ2EL._SS400_.jpg

Amazon

Last edited:

wickedalibi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2010
montana
One box for cartos punches and hardware supplies....one for premade juice, and one for DIY that is expanding into another.
I have a longarm quilting business and I am always moving around, misplacing my PV, knocking it over, also I have all kinds of fabric all over and cannot risk getting e liquid on any of it. I got a lanyard for my provari but the Pv was too heavy for it, and sometimes caused the tank to slide, so I made my own. I wanted something kinda fashionable and girlie.
DSC_0010.jpg DSC_0013.jpg DSC_0011.jpg
I also made a padded neck strap cause the thin string on the lanyard that I bought cut into my neck due to the heavieness of my PV. Now all is good!!

D133

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2009
UK
A stand I made for my PVs, just pieces of foam pipe lagging in a plastic box but it works well

stand.jpg

I have a few carry cases (Case Logic camera-type cases), but I don't have a setup that doesn't leak at some point, unless I take a drip-only atomiser. Even if I keep my rebuildable atomisers upright they always seem to leak, whether due to heat, pressure, constant movement - I'm not sure why.

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
A hinged hard sided glasses case works great in a purse, bag etc-keeps stuff together and relatively safe (taking no credit...pretty sure I saw that here somewhere! Lol!)
just be sure that your pv is locked in the off position or the master off switch is used or you could end up cooking it off with really bad results. here are some pictures posted elsewhere on the forum from an incident last year.
Q39dY.jpg

89GCy.jpg

JohnnyVsGirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
Las Vegas, NV
Charging Stand.jpg

Here's our 'charging stand'. The bottom is a Huggies wipe container. The insert, a Target pacifier and bottle dishwasher organizer. These are things we had laying around that we weren't using. We keep our juices in the cage organizer, the little squares hold up our eGo batteries as they charge and you can always stand one up with a tank on it while it's not in use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread