E Cig holders, stands, pouches, cases, etc.. ideas you came up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jfp3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
www.jfp3.com
I sat outside this morning with a belt sander and a sanding block and came up with this ecig stand for our SUV. I made it out of composite decking I had around.
Were about to embark on a 7 hour drive to see our son and needed a place while I was driving. I also made a few blocks to hold up the ecigs on the coffee table and computer desk

View attachment 198476

SWEET! I like those a lot!

Spike64

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Michigan
I got one of these from staples:

Staples® 7 Compartment Rotating Desk Organizer | Staples®

mods go where they show the scisors and pens, the other trays hold juice and various parts.

I went with a little bit different organizer from Staples and then put the Wallyworld toothbrush holder in the middle of it.

staplesorg.jpg stand1.jpg

White Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
For travel JiGGLiN has the right idea. The "VAULTZ" case from WalMart is ideal for carrying almost everything you will ever need on a trip. I took my Vamo, KTS GG Clone, 4 batteries two 30 ML bottles of juice a charger and two tanks on a cruise with that little case and everything traveled just fine in my carry on. No problems with security, I just told them the items were for a personal vaporizer and it went through fine. The price is right to at $9.00. It is very sturdy and well made. Find it in the Health Department or Pharmacy area as a Diabetic Supply Case.

Eric1217

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Long Beach, CA, USA
As for me I use this.

This one is originaly design as a nail polish stand us it for my tanks, bought it from Bed Bath & Beyond for $14.99
photo (1).jpg

This one I got From Target for $7.99 I use it as my juice holder and Mechanical Mods holder
photo.jpg

And this one I cheated got this from Arsenal, it was originally design to use as a Mod holder so I use it as a VV mod holder :p
photo (2).jpg

TomfromBC

Feb 6, 2013
BC, Canada
This is my new wooden mod holder. I couldn't seem to find anything for sale in Canada, so I went up to Windsor Plywood and bought a foot of oak handrail. The guys there cut it in half for me, and drilled a couple holes in each, for no extra charge. They also sold me a can of spray on Varathane and a sheet of fine sandpaper. Some felt protectors from the dollar store was the only other thing I needed. I don't think this will slip out of my hand going from room to room.

100_0232 - Copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread