E-Cig junkie carrying case

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvapor

Moved On
Aug 11, 2009
Alaska
My wife uses a Mary Kay Bag. This bag is currently holding Six complete starter kits with charger, Scissors, Tweezers, 15 packs of carts, 42 15ml bottles of e-liquid, 30 empty bottles, 15 bottles of Lorann, 7 droppers, 3 syringes, 50ml bottle of distiled water, 50 ml bottle PG, and a 50 ml bottle of glycerin. This case is nuts. She even takes it to work with her every day. Its only about the size of a purse when folded up but its 3 ft. long unfolded.
I put an 801 next to it folded up.

HaploVoss

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Rogersville, MO - USA
My wife uses a Mary Kay Bag. This bag is currently holding Six complete starter kits with charger, Scissors, Tweezers, 15 packs of carts, 42 15ml bottles of e-liquid, 30 empty bottles, 15 bottles of Lorann, 7 droppers, 3 syringes, 50ml bottle of distiled water, 50 ml bottle PG, and a 50 ml bottle of glycerin. This case is nuts. She even takes it to work with her every day. Its only about the size of a purse when folded up but its 3 ft. long unfolded.

Holy... Friggin... CRAP! LOL!

ProfessorDaffy

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Acme Looniversity
I was thinking of buying one of these tobacco tins:

cgi.ebay .co.uk/iToke-Tobacco-Tin-2oz-Stash-Jewellery-Box_W0QQitemZ1 50324135162QQihZ005QQcategoryZ80005QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

some 2mm thick foam from a crafts store and making my own case. using a craft knife to cut insiciones for the bottles and stuff on the first layer of foam and stick it to the baser layer.

I also found some way cool bottles for 3ml at the time of liquid

pagan-magic.co. uk/shop/dram-blue-bottle-p-1442.html?osCsid=726ef0e3947b3f608979304b50dd7905

not to everyones taste but i like it :)

Try to find 6mm, there's less work involved! I made a case for my friend using foam and an Altoid's tin. The altoids box was thick enough to be able to fit a 10ml bottle. I was going to make one out of a camel tin, but it was too thin for a regular bottle, but the 3ml would have worked just fine. Only now that I have 3ml bottles she won't give up her Altoid's Tin! Here's a hint, if you can't find thick enough sheets see if the have the foam door hangers. I picked up a pack of those for a buck and they were about 6mm thick.

6a65_1.JPG

They're hinged and really slick design. You can always give the cigarettes to a friend!

--Prof Daffy

ProfessorDaffy

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Acme Looniversity

I've seen Walgreens that weren't that well stocked! She probable takes an hour long break just to decide which of the 42 bottles of e-juice to pick next! My co-workers can't remember to bring their juice or chargers half the time.

--Prof Daffy

catwoman19

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Orlando
Hey, that is too cool, where do you get your hands on a mary kay bag? :p

ecatrina

Moved On
Nov 4, 2009
Illinois
  • Deleted by M & M
  • Reason: Think it's spam

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Great bag, can put the diabetic case right inside along w/couple batt chargers

Here is my case, from Urban Outfitters, can pretty much fit all my needs in that bad boy, E-cig carriyng case w/ a 901, my pilot, pen & 901 usb's, a bunch of 10-50ml bottles of juice, extra batts, carts, atomizers, that thing goes everywhere w/ me:)

Whats inside:

ToneLic

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
NY
Here is a pic from my blackberry.. sorry if it's a little fuzzy... :)
Only downside would be that the little straps are to small to put in a bottle of juice into it..lol and a little to tight for the carts.. but could be stretched out...

ecigpackoy0.jpg

I DID THE SAME THING! did this come from a "mens grooming kit?" I got one for christmas and havent touched anything but the case hahah.

Illustrated_Man

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2010
Rochester, NY
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread