Colddead-fp.jpg

Mr Heston is one of my heros
I'm a lifetime NRA, bring what you got kinda guy :D

*Edit* I signed the petition too :) We still need 4000+ signatures

Last edited:

masterchafed

Oct 4, 2011
Colorado, USA
Tis' a sad state of affairs when smokers of PV's/analogs alike are forced to smoke in their home or at smoke easies. I am lucky to live in Colorado, at least where I am, because I have not noticed any legislature banning ecigs from public use. Analogs on the other hand... There are some cities where you cannot even smoke on the street.

I am sorry, but not being able to smoke in bars is also a bunch of crap. This country was founded on tobacco crops. This country has been funded by tobacco since the start of it's history, and now we are being punished for it.

I agree, smoking shouldn't be allowed in all places. Restaurants are an example; because I know that there are families that eat at those restaurants that might not want smoke blowing in their faces while they are eating. Not being able to smoke outside on the street however is just rediculous.

Back on topic... eCigs are the best compromise to come to the smoking world and non smoking world, and if they try to limit that, well, they are going to have an uprising eventually.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Bumping again... we need way more siggys!!

Also for those inclined Boston trying to ban internet sales of ecigs along with an indoor use ban. Please consider letters, faxes or phone calls to the Boston Board of Health. CASAA has a "Call to Action" up on this effort. If a ton of ECF members replied to these calls to action it would help immensely.

CASAA.org

I hope they hear from a TON of vapers!!!

Brewlady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Bumping again... we need way more siggys!!

Also for those inclined Boston trying to ban internet sales of ecigs along with an indoor use ban. Please consider letters, faxes or phone calls to the Boston Board of Health. CASAA has a "Call to Action" up on this effort. If a ton of ECF members replied to these calls to action it would help immensely.

CASAA.org

I hope they hear from a TON of vapers!!!

The Boston Public Health Commission hearing is tonight at 6:00. PLEASE take a moment to send a letter or email. You have until October 10th to submit your feedback. If you are within driving distance come to the hearing tonight. CASAA's call to action page has all the details.

mgordon1100

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2011
A, A
So, my take on this, is that what people don't like about them is that they look like someone is smoking a cigarette. When I see someone changing a tire, it looks to me like they're stealing the wheels of of a car. Shall we ban changing tires too, and force everyone to call a certified tow truck to do the job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread